Extensive meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Extensive.
- (adjective satellite) : broad in scope or content
- (adjective satellite) : large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity
- (adjective) : of agriculture; increasing productivity by using large areas with minimal outlay and labor
A world community can exist only with world communication, which means something more than extensive short-wave facilities scattered about the globe. It means common understanding, a common tradition, common ideas, and common ideals.
More words related to the meanings of Extensive
More words from Urdu related to Extensive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extensive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Extensive
What are the meanings of Extensive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extensive in Urdu are بڑا - bara, وسیع - wasii, چوڑا - chaura and فراخ - faraakh. To understand how would you translate the word Extensive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extensive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extensive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extensive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extensive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extensive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extensive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extensive?
Meanings of extensive are بڑا - bara, وسیع - wasii, چوڑا - chaura and فراخ - faraakh
Whats the definition of extensive?
Definition of the extensive are
- broad in scope or content
- large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity
- of agriculture; increasing productivity by using large areas with minimal outlay and labor
What is the synonym of extensive?
Synonym of word extensive are elder, broadnosed, oversizes, great, widener, wide, bigging, grand, broadside, vast
What are the idioms related to extensive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extensive.
- Kings have long arms
- A big head and little colt
- A day to come shows longer than a year that gone
- A fool demands muchbut he is a greatest fool that gives it
- A good round sum
What are the quotes with word extensive?
Here are the quotes with the word extensive in them
- I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. — Alan Alda
- A world community can exist only with world communication, which means something more than extensive short-wave facilities scattered about the globe. It means common understanding, a common tradition, common ideas, and common ideals. — Robert M. Hutchins
- Masood Ahmed brings to the position of director of external relations extensive experience gained in a range of senior positions in international finance and development. — Rodrigo Rato
- I'm not a Luddite, but I'm outside more than I'm on my computer. We have a micro-farm - it's a step up from a garden. We have a pretty extensive vineyard. We grow about 60 percent of our own food, make our own wine, have chickens for eggs. — Emilio Estevez