Elder meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Elder.
- (noun) : a person who is older than you are
- (noun) : any of various church officers
- (noun) : any of numerous shrubs or small trees of temperate and subtropical northern hemisphere having white flowers and berrylike fruit
- (adjective satellite) : used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son
Fact: The new '90210' is cooler than the old '90210.' It's the lithe, streamlined Skipper to the elder series' venerable Barbie. Gone are the traditional parents - they've been replaced by a hipster mom n' pop who get busted necking in the car.
More words related to the meanings of Elder
More words from Urdu related to Elder
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Elder meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Elder
What are the meanings of Elder in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Elder in Urdu are بڑا - bara, شیخ - sheykh, کلان - kalaan and عمر رسیدہ - umr rasiidah. To understand how would you translate the word Elder in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Elder or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Elder synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Elder. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Elder in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Elder in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Elder with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by elder?
Meanings of elder are بڑا - bara, شیخ - sheykh, کلان - kalaan and عمر رسیدہ - umr rasiidah
Whats the definition of elder?
Definition of the elder are
- a person who is older than you are
- any of various church officers
- any of numerous shrubs or small trees of temperate and subtropical northern hemisphere having white flowers and berrylike fruit
- used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son
What is the synonym of elder?
Synonym of word elder are oversized, enormous, sizable, oversize, egregious, signal, overserious, crack, principal, biggish
What are the idioms related to elder?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word elder.
- Young flesh and old are best
- A big head and little colt
- A day to come shows longer than a year that gone
- A fool demands muchbut he is a greatest fool that gives it
- A good round sum
What are the quotes with word elder?
Here are the quotes with the word elder in them
- As an elder of the Americas and of the rest of the planet, it is my responsibility to care for and protect, to the best of my ability, the young. — Alice Walker
- Fact: The new '90210' is cooler than the old '90210.' It's the lithe, streamlined Skipper to the elder series' venerable Barbie. Gone are the traditional parents - they've been replaced by a hipster mom n' pop who get busted necking in the car. — Diablo Cody
- If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius. — Joseph Addison
- Clearly older women and especially older women who have led an active life or elder women who successfully maneuver through their own family life have so much to teach us about sharing, patience, and wisdom. — Alice Walker