Threat meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Threat.
- (noun) : a person who inspires fear or dread
- (noun) : declaration of an intention or a determination to inflict harm on another
- (noun) : a warning that something unpleasant is imminent
- (noun) : something that is a source of danger
Last week, the House of Representatives passed a resolution honoring the victims and heroes of September 11th. As we commemorate the anniversary of 9-11, we must also remember that the threat is still very real today.
More words related to the meanings of Threat
More words from Urdu related to Threat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Threat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تنگ کرناخوف ہونامضطرب ہوناہِراساں کَرناتعلقترسچڑھائطنزیہ بات کہہ کر روکناتوجہلرزہ بر اندام کرناگرفتاریبدکناالٹی میٹمڈانٹنادھیانہیبَتدھتکارخبر دیناہمت توڑناخبطدھمکاناخَطرَہاینٹھے خاںخوف کھاناقیددغدغہجھڑکیتاسفڈراونابھے دکھانادوئسوچ بچارعزتچوکاحترامسرزنشاتفاقجوکھوںشبہدل میں بس جانالافاشارہڈرناپرتاپہلکان کرناخوفزدہ کرناافسوساندیشہ کرناوار کرناخوف دلاناتلافی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Threat
What are the meanings of Threat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Threat in Urdu are دھمکی - dhamki, اندیشہ - andeyshah, خوف - khauf, دھمکی دینا - dhamki deyna, ڈپٹ - dapat, ڈرانا - daraana, خطرہ - khatrah and ڈانٹ - daant. To understand how would you translate the word Threat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Threat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Threat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Threat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Threat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Threat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Threat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by threat?
Meanings of threat are دھمکی - dhamki, اندیشہ - andeyshah, خوف - khauf, دھمکی دینا - dhamki deyna, ڈپٹ - dapat, ڈرانا - daraana, خطرہ - khatrah and ڈانٹ - daant
Whats the definition of threat?
Definition of the threat are
- a person who inspires fear or dread
- declaration of an intention or a determination to inflict harm on another
- a warning that something unpleasant is imminent
- something that is a source of danger
What is the synonym of threat?
Synonym of word threat are intimidation, diffidence, jitters, intimiste, bully, terrify, hazardousness, ultimatum, danger, jeopardy
What are the idioms related to threat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word threat.
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- Bite one thumb
- War of nerves
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
What are the quotes with word threat?
Here are the quotes with the word threat in them
- In today's interdependent world, a threat to one becomes a menace to all. And no state can defeat these challenges and threats alone. — Michelle Bachelet
- Last week, the House of Representatives passed a resolution honoring the victims and heroes of September 11th. As we commemorate the anniversary of 9-11, we must also remember that the threat is still very real today. — Michael McCaul
- As the third anniversary of the September 11th attacks draws near we must ensure our nation is prepared to handle the continued threat of violence and terrorism on our country. — Leonard Boswell
- We are stymied by regulations, limited choice and the threat of litigation. Neither consultants nor industry itself provide research which takes architecture forward. — Arthur Erickson