Insecurity meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Insecurity.
- (noun) : the anxiety you experience when you feel vulnerable and insecure
- (noun) : the state of being subject to danger or injury
You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring. I was shocked when I heard about Paul Newman retiring at age 82. Most actors just fade away like old soldiers.
The quickest way to defuse fear or insecurity or anger is usually humor. I think comics figure that out quickly, and, once you figure it out, you think, 'Hey, if I can do this and get paid, that would be kind of cool.'
More words related to the meanings of Insecurity
More words from Urdu related to Insecurity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Insecurity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈرپناسمبندھتنگ کرنافِکرمَندیغارشک کرنادہشت زدہ کر ديناخوضجوکھمفکر کرناجان کا خَطرَہدہشت دیناخطرہڈانٹدبدبہقسمت آزمائواہمہمطلبہلکان کرنابھیانک پنلحاظآفتدھوکاڈبکبے اعتمادیخوفسوچ بچارآشوبخوف ہوناواسطہرَنجيدَہ ہوناڈَرسوچشک ہونافسادستاناسکچخطرہ مول لیناہمت توڑناخام خیالیہمت کرنادہشَتخطرناک کام کا بیڑا اٹھانادہشت کرنااندیشہپریشان ہوناناگوارعطاآمداوگی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Insecurity
What are the meanings of Insecurity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Insecurity in Urdu are خطرہ - khatrah, اندیشہ - andeyshah and ڈر - dar. To understand how would you translate the word Insecurity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Insecurity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Insecurity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Insecurity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Insecurity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Insecurity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Insecurity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by insecurity?
Meanings of insecurity are خطرہ - khatrah, اندیشہ - andeyshah and ڈر - dar
Whats the definition of insecurity?
Definition of the insecurity are
- the anxiety you experience when you feel vulnerable and insecure
- the state of being subject to danger or injury
What is the synonym of insecurity?
Synonym of word insecurity are perilousness, diffidence, peril, hazardousness, danger, misgiving, dangerousness, jeoparding, intimidation, worry
What are the idioms related to insecurity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word insecurity.
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- A danger foreseen is half avoided
- Beat the dog before the lion
- Better go without medicine than call in an unskillful physician
What are the quotes with word insecurity?
Here are the quotes with the word insecurity in them
- You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring. I was shocked when I heard about Paul Newman retiring at age 82. Most actors just fade away like old soldiers. — Al Pacino
- The quickest way to defuse fear or insecurity or anger is usually humor. I think comics figure that out quickly, and, once you figure it out, you think, 'Hey, if I can do this and get paid, that would be kind of cool.' — Billy Gardell
- Each one of us requires the spur of insecurity to force us to do our best. — Harold W. Dodds
- Like everybody in show business, you think you're going to wake up one day, and it's all going to be taken away from you. I think we all share an insecurity in that way, everybody in show business - the ones I talk to, anyway. — Rod Stewart