Merely meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Merely.
- (adverb) : and nothing more
More words from Urdu related to Merely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Merely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Merely in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Merely
What are the meanings of Merely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Merely in Urdu are محض - maehz and فقط - faqat. To understand how would you translate the word Merely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Merely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Merely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Merely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Merely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Merely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Merely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by merely?
Meanings of merely are محض - maehz and فقط - faqat
Whats the definition of merely?
Definition of the merely are
- and nothing more
What is the synonym of merely?
Synonym of word merely are confabulated, stibial, merengue, utterly, solely, only, mere, very, just, blank
What are the idioms with the word merely?
Here are the idioms with the word merely in them.
- It is not merely children who are put off with tales
What are the idioms related to merely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word merely.
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word merely?
Here are the quotes with the word merely in them
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. — Mark Twain
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- Age merely shows what children we remain. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary. — Billy Joel