Possessed meanings in Urdu
Possessed meanings in Urdu is پاس Possessed in Urdu. More meanings of possessed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Possessed.
- (adjective satellite) : influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion
- (adjective) : of, pertaining to, or like a demon or possession by a demon
More words from Urdu related to Possessed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Possessed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Possessed
What are the meanings of Possessed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Possessed in Urdu is پاس - paas. To understand how would you translate the word Possessed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Possessed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Possessed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Possessed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Possessed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Possessed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Possessed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by possessed?
Meaning of possessed is پاس - paas
Whats the definition of possessed?
Definition of the possessed are
- influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion
- of, pertaining to, or like a demon or possession by a demon
What is the synonym of possessed?
Synonym of word possessed are deference, respect, paas, near, close, observance, posses, adjacent, at hand, supervision
What are the idioms related to possessed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word possessed.
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- Old men go to death death comes to young men
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flockstomachs for their meat
- Poor folks seek meat for their stomachs rich flocks stomachs for their meat
What are the quotes with word possessed?
Here are the quotes with the word possessed in them
- Anything you cannot relinquish when it has outlived its usefulness possesses you, and in this materialistic age a great many of us are possessed by our possessions. — Peace Pilgrim
- Anger is the most impotent of passions. It effects nothing it goes about, and hurts the one who is possessed by it more than the one against whom it is directed. — Carl Sandburg
- I think Whitman more than any other poet possessed the gift of revealing to others the beauty of everything around us, the beauty of nature, the beauty of human beings. — Ella R. Bloor
- Real riches are the riches possessed inside. — B. C. Forbes