Severely meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Severely.
- (adverb) : to a severe or serious degree
- (adverb) : causing great damage or hardship
- (adverb) : with sternness; in a severe manner
Insurgents have capitalized on popular resentment and anger towards the United States and the Iraqi government to build their own political, financial and military support, and the faith of Iraqi citizens in their new government has been severely undermined.
With nine degrees of warming, computer models project that Australia will look like a disaster movie. Habitats for most vertebrates will vanish. Water supply to the Murray-Darling Basin will fall by half, severely curtailing food production.
More words related to the meanings of Severely
More words from Urdu related to Severely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Severely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مکملکناراخالصبہت ہیپایاںبغورآخرشپھؤڑ پنے سےپکا رہناآخری سراانتہاستم سےمحضصادقتمام یا پورا کرنابہ تندیسرگرمفراخ دلی سےڈھلواناختتامیہائپرسختی سےجم غفیردمآخر تکسِراتنتکشادہتندی سےواقعی طور ہرگذشتہحد سے زیادہصفائ سےمحدود کرناسراجابرانہمائلنپٹحقیقیآخر کرنارائجپرشوقبہ ناراضیناقابلِ یقینبروقت جاری ہوناسرگرمی سےوافرغایت درجےبہت زیادہغایت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Severely
What are the meanings of Severely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Severely in Urdu are شدت سے - shiddat sey, نہایت - nihaayat and بہ سختی. To understand how would you translate the word Severely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Severely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Severely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Severely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Severely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Severely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Severely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by severely?
Meanings of severely are شدت سے - shiddat sey, نہایت - nihaayat and بہ سختی
Whats the definition of severely?
Definition of the severely are
- to a severe or serious degree
- causing great damage or hardship
- with sternness; in a severe manner
What is the synonym of severely?
Synonym of word severely are furiously, abounding, badly, outrageously, very, steep, grievously, vastly, rife, youngthly
What are the idioms related to severely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word severely.
- Cry one's eyes out
- Wath a vengeance
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
What are the quotes with word severely?
Here are the quotes with the word severely in them
- Insurgents have capitalized on popular resentment and anger towards the United States and the Iraqi government to build their own political, financial and military support, and the faith of Iraqi citizens in their new government has been severely undermined. — Tom Lantos
- One of the best things to come out of the home computer revolution could be the general and widespread understanding of how severely limited logic really is. — Frank Herbert
- With nine degrees of warming, computer models project that Australia will look like a disaster movie. Habitats for most vertebrates will vanish. Water supply to the Murray-Darling Basin will fall by half, severely curtailing food production. — Jeff Goodell
- In turn, more physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers are severely limiting their practices, moving to other states, or simply not providing care. — Jim Ryun