Intense meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Intense.
- (adjective satellite) : (of color) having the highest saturation
- (adjective) : possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to a heightened degree
- (adjective satellite) : extremely sharp or severe
The writing is really hard. You're alone. It really pulls it out of you. You pull it out of your head. But when you're a director, you're shopping - you're picking this actor, you're picking this scene. It's like the most intense kinetic high-speed shopping of all time. You sit in a chair and it will all come rushing at you like a wind tunnel.
More words related to the meanings of Intense
More words from Urdu related to Intense
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intense meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے فائدَہپکا رہناصفائی سےآوازہ پھینکنافاشکارگرلگن والامحدود کرناپڑھا لکھاغضبناکتَيز مِزاجچپٹاچیمڑگڑھافعلنیاانجام تک پہچاناخوف ناکبد تمیزچبھتا ہوابےرَحمتاریپرتشددراسخبے رَحمتتابے ترسپارحقیقیکڑا ہوناجم غفیرتراشپٹجَذباتیاچھی طرح سے تر کرناماورامحنت کااتاؤلاوَفادارنہایت چمکیلاآخرشبے خودہیرے کی مثالتماماًتحملبے دردتیارچالاکدھیان دینے والامحکم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Intense
What are the meanings of Intense in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intense in Urdu are سخت - sakht, تیز - teyz, نہایت - nihaayat, شدید - shadiid, سرگرم - sar garm and پرشوق - pur shauq. To understand how would you translate the word Intense in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intense or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intense synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intense. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intense in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intense in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intense with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intense?
Meanings of intense are سخت - sakht, تیز - teyz, نہایت - nihaayat, شدید - shadiid, سرگرم - sar garm and پرشوق - pur shauq
Whats the definition of intense?
Definition of the intense are
- (of color) having the highest saturation
- possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to a heightened degree
- extremely sharp or severe
What is the synonym of intense?
Synonym of word intense are strich, brisken, strode, very, severe, sturk, furzy, fiery, vitally, spattee
What are the idioms related to intense?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intense.
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
What are the quotes with word intense?
Here are the quotes with the word intense in them
- Every age yearns for a more beautiful world. The deeper the desperation and the depression about the confusing present, the more intense that yearning. — Johan Huizinga
- Age puzzles me. I thought it was a quiet time. My seventies were interesting and fairly serene, but my eighties are passionate. I grow more intense as I age. — Florida Scott Maxwell
- The writing is really hard. You're alone. It really pulls it out of you. You pull it out of your head. But when you're a director, you're shopping - you're picking this actor, you're picking this scene. It's like the most intense kinetic high-speed shopping of all time. You sit in a chair and it will all come rushing at you like a wind tunnel. — Tony Gilroy
- Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. — Oscar Wilde