Extremity meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Extremity.
- (noun) : an external body part that projects from the body
- (noun) : that part of a limb that is farthest from the torso
- (noun) : the outermost or farthest region or point
- (noun) : the greatest or utmost degree
- (noun) : an extreme condition or state (especially of adversity or disease)
At issue in the Hiss Case was the question whether this sick society, which we call Western civilization, could in its extremity still cast up a man whose faith in it was so great that he would voluntarily abandon those things which men hold good, including life, to defend it.
More words related to the meanings of Extremity
More words from Urdu related to Extremity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extremity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یاراجم غفیربروقت جاری ہونافریببتا دیناسچاخاتمہخالصاوج کمالنہایتصدمہضربکھونٹنشیبدھونسحیاتجہدسکتترکیبکثیرزیادہ سے زیادہپرشوقبے شرمی سےطاقَت سے کھَینچ کَر ہِلاناانتہائآنتیں یا انتڑیاں نکالناراستکنارامحضساعتحدبطور سابقہ بمعنیدھواں چھوڑنامائلشدت سےنفسوجودبا درجہ اتمانجام تک پہچاناآمیز کرنادغا دیناآخری سراموجوددلیرانہمکملجراٴتمجالدم لگاناباڑغایت درجے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Extremity
What are the meanings of Extremity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extremity in Urdu are نہایت - nihaayat, انتہا - inteha, دم - dam and غایت - ghaayat. To understand how would you translate the word Extremity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extremity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extremity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extremity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extremity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extremity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extremity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extremity?
Meanings of extremity are نہایت - nihaayat, انتہا - inteha, دم - dam and غایت - ghaayat
Whats the definition of extremity?
Definition of the extremity are
- an external body part that projects from the body
- that part of a limb that is farthest from the torso
- the outermost or farthest region or point
- the greatest or utmost degree
- an extreme condition or state (especially of adversity or disease)
What is the synonym of extremity?
Synonym of word extremity are limit, end, heft, quite, excessively, last, acme, gut, parlous, very
What are the idioms related to extremity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extremity.
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
- All good comes to an end except the goodness of god
- All good comes to an endexcept the goodness of god
What are the quotes with word extremity?
Here are the quotes with the word extremity in them
- At issue in the Hiss Case was the question whether this sick society, which we call Western civilization, could in its extremity still cast up a man whose faith in it was so great that he would voluntarily abandon those things which men hold good, including life, to defend it. — Whittaker Chambers
- So great was the extremity of his pain and anguish, that he did not only sigh but roar. — Matthew Henry
- One's age should be tranquil, as childhood should be playful. Hard work at either extremity of life seems out of place. At midday the sun may burn, and men labor under it but the morning and evening should be alike calm and cheerful. — Thomas Arnold