Tougher meanings in Urdu
Tougher meanings in Urdu is سخت Tougher in Urdu. More meanings of tougher, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The irony is that it was tougher to rent a car from Cerberus when it owned Alamo than to buy a semi-automatic. To rent a car, one had to provide ID, a drivers' license, and get insurance coverage. To buy a gun? Cash and carry, from the back of a station wagon at a gun show. No concerns about downstream liability or risk.
More words related to the meanings of Tougher
More words from Urdu related to Tougher
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tougher meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہٹ دھرمبے لوچہیرے کاوحشیانہتیز مزاجاتینتخامبد تمیزثابت قدمجو اسانی سے مُڑ نَہ سَکےکشٹبے حسکٹرتواناظالِمبھڑکیلاپُر جفانہ جھکنے والاجاں گدازسرد مہری کی نظرشاقبلوے کالَکڑی پَر مُشتَمِلجما ہوابھاریگھٹا داربے رَحممُحتاطکَڑامصراداسشجاعڈھیٹتاکیدیہیراشرمناکتیکشنغلطان گھڑناتراشیدہمحکمبے لچکبکٹکڑا ہوناپکا پاپیطاقتورکڑانمائشیسَنگدِلغیر مصالحانہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tougher
What are the meanings of Tougher in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tougher in Urdu is سخت - sakht. To understand how would you translate the word Tougher in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tougher or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tougher synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tougher. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tougher in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tougher in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tougher with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tougher?
Meaning of tougher is سخت - sakht
Whats the definition of tougher?
Definition of the tougher are
What is the synonym of tougher?
Synonym of word tougher are touzled, heathenish, raucous, stiffish, constringent, indurate, sorbent, streperous, arduous, liefsome
What are the idioms related to tougher?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tougher.
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- An unruly patient makes a harsh physician
- Burn the midnghi oil
- Do not be frightened by difficulties
What are the quotes with word tougher?
Here are the quotes with the word tougher in them
- It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference. — Tom Brokaw
- The jewelry business is a very, very tough business - tougher than the computer business. You truly have to understand how to take care of your customers. — Guy Kawasaki
- The irony is that it was tougher to rent a car from Cerberus when it owned Alamo than to buy a semi-automatic. To rent a car, one had to provide ID, a drivers' license, and get insurance coverage. To buy a gun? Cash and carry, from the back of a station wagon at a gun show. No concerns about downstream liability or risk. — Eliot Spitzer
- Obama won the presidency on the strength of his message and the skills of the messenger. Now the talk of hope and change feels out of tune when so many Americans are out of work, over-mortgaged, and worried that life will be even tougher for their children. — Ron Fournier