Vehement meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Vehement.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by great force or energy
Every therapeutic cure, and still more, any awkward attempt to show the patient the truth, tears him from the cradle of his freedom from responsibility and must therefore reckon with the most vehement resistance.
More words related to the meanings of Vehement
More words from Urdu related to Vehement
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vehement meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سنگلاخبےرَحممضبُوطآگ بھبھوکاتیز آوازشدیدپتھراناجَکڑا ہُوادلدوزتکلیف دہبدخُوتتا ہوناقبرآدیبلاتاخیرمشتاقنمائشیسریعمتوجہجلدیشیخی بازلَکڑی کا بَنا ہُواانتہا پسندانہلحدزندہ دلکامبے لوثخشمگیںقیامتٹھٹھا کرناٹیڑھاجوش سے مَعمُوربیقرارمرچ دارمضبوط قد کاٹھ کاپربینبسناناقابل مزاحمتکچاچرپراناتراشیدہعاشقنوحہ کرناشعلَہ فِشاںدلچسپکرختفعالیقبیحتُندچونچال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vehement
What are the meanings of Vehement in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vehement in Urdu are تیز - teyz, سخت - sakht, سرگرم - sar garm, شدید - shadiid, جوشیلا - joshiila, تند - tund and تیز مزاج - teyz mizaaj. To understand how would you translate the word Vehement in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vehement or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vehement synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vehement. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vehement in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vehement in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vehement with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vehement?
Meanings of vehement are تیز - teyz, سخت - sakht, سرگرم - sar garm, شدید - shadiid, جوشیلا - joshiila, تند - tund and تیز مزاج - teyz mizaaj
Whats the definition of vehement?
Definition of the vehement are
- marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid
- characterized by great force or energy
What is the synonym of vehement?
Synonym of word vehement are pulverulent, tergeminous, unmerciful, expedited, spathulate, strenuous, spongious, toughener, fiery, exacting
What are the idioms related to vehement?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vehement.
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- A shooting pain
- Break one heart
What are the quotes with word vehement?
Here are the quotes with the word vehement in them
- Anger is implanted in us as sort of sting, to make us gnash with our teeth against the devil, to make us vehement against him, not to set us in array against each other. — Richard Savage
- Every therapeutic cure, and still more, any awkward attempt to show the patient the truth, tears him from the cradle of his freedom from responsibility and must therefore reckon with the most vehement resistance. — Alfred Adler
- We are least open to precise knowledge concerning the things we are most vehement about. — Eric Hoffer