Yourself meanings in Urdu
Yourself meanings in Urdu are اپنی شَخصِيَت کے طَور پَر, اپنے آپ سے, تُم خُود, تُم آپ, اپنے تئیں, آپ خود, اپنے کو, اپنے آپ, اپنے تن, تم خود, تم آپ, اِنفَرادی طَور پَر Yourself in Urdu. More meanings of yourself, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Yourself
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Yourself meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Yourself in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Yourself
What are the meanings of Yourself in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Yourself in Urdu are اپنے تئیں, آپ خود - aap khud, اپنے کو and اپنے آپ - apney aap. To understand how would you translate the word Yourself in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Yourself or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Yourself synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Yourself. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Yourself in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Yourself in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Yourself with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by yourself?
Meanings of yourself are اپنے تئیں, آپ خود - aap khud, اپنے کو and اپنے آپ - apney aap
Whats the definition of yourself?
Definition of the yourself are
What is the synonym of yourself?
Synonym of word yourself are ourself, oneself, ipso facto, spontaneous, free will
What are the idioms with the word yourself?
Here are the idioms with the word yourself in them.
- As long as you are prosperous you will have many friends but if your days are overcast you will find yourself alone
- Associating with the bed you yourself will become bad
- Daub yourself with honey and you will be covered with flies
- Help yourself and your friend will help you
- Honour yourself and you will be honoured
What are the idioms related to yourself?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word yourself.
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A good presence is a letter of recommendation
- A good swordsman is not a quarreller
- A lump of selfishness
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
What are the quotes with word yourself?
Here are the quotes with the word yourself in them
- When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite sex, and at a certain age, I did that. But I'm past that age. — Katharine Hepburn
- Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can be very hard on yourself when you're younger but now I just think 'well everybody's absolutely mad and I'm doing quite well'. — Steven Morrissey
- You get to a certain age where you prepare yourself for happiness. Sometimes you never remember to actually get happy. — John Mayer