Oneself meanings in Urdu
Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don't care to make.
More words from Urdu related to Oneself
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Oneself meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Oneself in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Oneself
What are the meanings of Oneself in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Oneself in Urdu are خود - khod and اپنے آپ - apney aap. To understand how would you translate the word Oneself in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Oneself or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Oneself synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Oneself. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Oneself in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Oneself in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Oneself with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by oneself?
Meanings of oneself are خود - khod and اپنے آپ - apney aap
Whats the definition of oneself?
Definition of the oneself are
What is the synonym of oneself?
Synonym of word oneself are number one, itself, himself, helmet, yourself, ipso facto, spontaneous, free will, usself, hemself
What are the idioms with the word oneself?
Here are the idioms with the word oneself in them.
- Make oneself at a home
- Set one heart on set oneself to
- Set one's heart on set oneself to
- Set ones heart on set oneself to
- Set oneself against
What are the idioms related to oneself?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word oneself.
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A good presence is a letter of recommendation
- A good swordsman is not a quarreller
- A lump of selfishness
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
What are the quotes with word oneself?
Here are the quotes with the word oneself in them
- Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don't care to make. — Debra Winger
- Testing oneself is best when done alone. — Jimmy Carter
- The attempt to devote oneself to literature alone is a most deceptive thing, and often, paradoxically, it is literature that suffers for it. — Vaclav Havel
- There is nothing like being left alone again, to walk peacefully with oneself in the woods. To boil one's coffee and fill one's pipe, and to think idly and slowly as one does it. — Knut Hamsun