Soraj - سُورج meanings in English
Soraj - سُورج meanings in English is sun Soraj - سُورج in English. More meanings of soraj - سُورج, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Soraj - سُورج Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Soraj - سُورج.
- (noun) : a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- (noun) : the rays of the sun
- (noun) : first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- (verb) : expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- (verb) : expose one's body to the sun
- (noun) : the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- (noun) : any star around which a planetary system revolves
More words from English related to Soraj - سُورج
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Soraj - سُورج meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Soraj - سُورج
What are the meanings of Soraj - سُورج in English?
Meanings of the word Soraj - سُورج in English is sun. To understand how would you translate the word Soraj - سُورج in English, you can take help from words closely related to Soraj - سُورج or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Soraj - سُورج synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Soraj - سُورج. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Soraj - سُورج in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Soraj - سُورج in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Soraj - سُورج with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by سُورج?
Meaning of سُورج is sun
Whats the definition of سُورج?
Definition of the سُورج are
- a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc
- the rays of the sun
- first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
- expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- expose one's body to the sun
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system
- any star around which a planetary system revolves
What is the synonym of سُورج?
Synonym of word سُورج are مہر, سورج, نیر, سُورج, شمس, آفتاب, دھوپ, سراج, خاور, خرشید
What are the idioms related to سُورج?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word سُورج.
- Sun and sun
- Although the sun shine leave not thy cloak at home
- Death and the sun are not to be looked on with a steady eye
- Do not argue against the sun
- Every light is not the sun