shaakh - شاکھ meanings in English
shaakh - شاکھ meanings in English is grain shaakh - شاکھ in English. More meanings of shaakh - شاکھ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
shaakh - شاکھ Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word shaakh - شاکھ.
- (noun) : the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
- (noun) : the smallest possible unit of anything
- (noun) : a relatively small granular particle of a substance
- (noun) : a cereal grass
- (noun) : a weight unit used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat
- (noun) : the side of leather from which the hair has been removed
- (noun) : dry seed-like fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g. wheat, barley, Indian corn
- (noun) : the direction, texture, or pattern of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric
More words from English related to shaakh - شاکھ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word shaakh - شاکھ meanings in English in English.
aculusbarbcrotchcrampongaffhookprickerprongthorntinecallipersforkfourchettegraingrappleprickpricklestingforkyfork upforkingthorninessforkheadpruntthornbacksthorniestthornsetthreshedthornbutacnebreadstuffcorndiceiotapimplepockwhelkzitcarpgermpippippinseedseedbedseededbadgesseedersseedierseedingsseedlips ...
Idioms related to the meaning of shaakh - شاکھ
What are the meanings of shaakh - شاکھ in English?
Meanings of the word shaakh - شاکھ in English is grain. To understand how would you translate the word shaakh - شاکھ in English, you can take help from words closely related to shaakh - شاکھ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered shaakh - شاکھ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word shaakh - شاکھ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use shaakh - شاکھ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say shaakh - شاکھ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of shaakh - شاکھ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by شاکھ?
Meaning of شاکھ is grain
Whats the definition of شاکھ?
Definition of the شاکھ are
- the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance)
- the smallest possible unit of anything
- a relatively small granular particle of a substance
- a cereal grass
- a weight unit used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat
- the side of leather from which the hair has been removed
- dry seed-like fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g. wheat, barley, Indian corn
- the direction, texture, or pattern of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric
What is the synonym of شاکھ?
Synonym of word شاکھ are کانٹا, دانہ, بیج, جنس, تخم, اناج, غلہ, سرخ رنگنا, ذرہ, شاکھ
What are the idioms related to شاکھ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word شاکھ.
- Against the grain
- Of evil grain no good seed can come
- One grain fills not a sack but helps his fellows
- One grain of pepper is worth a cartload of hail
- Take with a grain of salt