isyaan - عسیان meanings in English
isyaan - عسیان meanings in English is sin isyaan - عسیان in English. More meanings of isyaan - عسیان, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
isyaan - عسیان Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word isyaan - عسیان.
- (verb) : commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- (noun) : an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- (noun) : estrangement from god
- (noun) : the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- (noun) : (Akkadian) god of the moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- (verb) : commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
- (noun) : ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
More words from English related to isyaan - عسیان
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word isyaan - عسیان meanings in English in English.
blundercrimeerrorfalling fiascofobileguiltmisadventuremisapprehensionmisconceitmisdeedmisdoingsinwrongdoingsbevuedelictfallacyfault iniquitylapsemistakeoversightsliptransgressionwronggermmalefactionfelonyoffencedelinquencyoffensenin sinsiniticsinssinchsinologuesinoplesinuositiescriminalitycalamitypopmisdemeanourwantdefectdeficiencyfailurefallibilitymalicewrongdoingmisimprovement ...
Idioms related to the meaning of isyaan - عسیان
What are the meanings of isyaan - عسیان in English?
Meanings of the word isyaan - عسیان in English is sin. To understand how would you translate the word isyaan - عسیان in English, you can take help from words closely related to isyaan - عسیان or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered isyaan - عسیان synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word isyaan - عسیان. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use isyaan - عسیان in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say isyaan - عسیان in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of isyaan - عسیان with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by عسیان?
Meaning of عسیان is sin
Whats the definition of عسیان?
Definition of the عسیان are
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- estrangement from god
- the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- (Akkadian) god of the moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
- ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
What is the synonym of عسیان?
Synonym of word عسیان are خطا, جرم, گناہ, پاپ, قصور, گُناہ, بُرائی, عصیاں, اخلاقی بدکرداری, غلط کاری
What are the idioms related to عسیان?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word عسیان.
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
- A little saving is no sin
- Amendment is no sin
- Every sin brings its punishment with it
- Fear nothing but sin