Anguish meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Anguish.
- (verb) : cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- (noun) : extreme mental distress
- (noun) : extreme distress of body or mind
- (verb) : suffer great pains or distress
More words related to the meanings of Anguish
More words from Urdu related to Anguish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Anguish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بلا دردبے آرام کرناخم یازہعاجز و انکساردق کرنااخلاقی بدکرداریگھبراہٹضرر دینامبتلابسرامچڑھکسرخفقان دور کرنے والینعیمسنتاپدکھشش و پنجتاسفگزارہشیونجرمہاؤکازخمتھکاوٹبے اطمینانیبے تابیبلاتناؤپریشانی و بدمزگی سے نجاتمتلیعذابپیچ و تابوارنشتکلیف دہ ہوناتکلیف دیناخلشبے چین کرناشتابیخراشآزار پہنچانافسقسنکٹ یا بپت میں ڈالناٹھیس پہنچانادل سوختہآرامٹھوک پیٹگھّراخفگیتکلیف دور کرناگریہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Anguish
What are the meanings of Anguish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anguish in Urdu are رنج - ranj, عذاب - azaab, بے چینی - bey chaeni, الم - alam, کوفت - koft and کرب - karb. To understand how would you translate the word Anguish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anguish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anguish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anguish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anguish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anguish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anguish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anguish?
Meanings of anguish are رنج - ranj, عذاب - azaab, بے چینی - bey chaeni, الم - alam, کوفت - koft and کرب - karb
Whats the definition of anguish?
Definition of the anguish are
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- extreme mental distress
- extreme distress of body or mind
- suffer great pains or distress
What is the synonym of anguish?
Synonym of word anguish are distress, tormentum, tormentums, ease, affliction, enamel, krab, chagrin, torments, discontentment
What are the idioms related to anguish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word anguish.
- Riches breed care poverty is safe
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- A fish out of water
- An little silly soul easily can pick a hole
- Criticism is easy and art is difficult
What are the quotes with word anguish?
Here are the quotes with the word anguish in them
- Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together. — Eugene Ionesco
- In my experience lust only ever leads to misery. All that suspicion and jealousy and anguish it unleashes. I don't want those things in my life. — Chrissie Hynde
- Yoga is a way to freedom. By its constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness. — Indra Devi
- Friendship needs no words - it is solitude delivered from the anguish of loneliness. — Dag Hammarskjold