hijr - ہجر meanings in English
hijr - ہجر Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word hijr - ہجر.
- (noun) : coming apart
- (noun) : the distance between things
- (noun) : (law) the cessation of cohabitation of man and wife (either by mutual agreement or under a court order)
- (noun) : the act of dividing or disconnecting
- (noun) : the social act of separating or parting company
- (noun) : sorting one thing from others
- (noun) : the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
- (noun) : the space where a division or parting occurs
- (noun) : the state of lacking unity
More words related to the meanings of hijr - ہجر
More words from English related to hijr - ہجر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word hijr - ہجر meanings in English in English.
abdicationabruptiondisengagementdisjunctiondismissaldissolutiondistinctnessdisuniondivarication disposaldivorce egressneutralityseclusionseveraltyseverancebreak updislocationisolationpartingsecessionseparationdemarcationbreakupdetachableseparatenessseparatrixsecessionsseclusionsseparatumseparatumseliquationsepelitionseptentrionseptentrionalitysepulcheringquarantinedchaptercropdistinctiondivisionfieldclauseharvestpartitionsectionweatheryieldcircumstancedisambiguation ...
Idiom related to the meaning of hijr - ہجر
What are the meanings of hijr - ہجر in English?
Meanings of the word hijr - ہجر in English are separation and huger. To understand how would you translate the word hijr - ہجر in English, you can take help from words closely related to hijr - ہجر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered hijr - ہجر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word hijr - ہجر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use hijr - ہجر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say hijr - ہجر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of hijr - ہجر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ہجر?
Meanings of ہجر are separation and huger
Whats the definition of ہجر?
Definition of the ہجر are
- coming apart
- the distance between things
- (law) the cessation of cohabitation of man and wife (either by mutual agreement or under a court order)
- the act of dividing or disconnecting
- the social act of separating or parting company
- sorting one thing from others
- the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
- the space where a division or parting occurs
- the state of lacking unity
What is the synonym of ہجر?
Synonym of word ہجر are علیحدگی, فصل, تفصیل, فرق, فاصلہ, فراق, فرقت, جدائ, چھوٹ, ہجر
What are the idioms related to ہجر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ہجر.
- Judicial separation