Tajahil - تجاہل meanings in English
Tajahil - تجاہل meanings in English is evasion Tajahil - تجاہل in English. More meanings of tajahil - تجاہل, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Tajahil - تجاہل Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Tajahil - تجاہل.
- (noun) : a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- (noun) : nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- (noun) : the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
- (noun) : the deliberate act of failing to pay money
More words related to the meanings of Tajahil - تجاہل
More words from English related to Tajahil - تجاہل
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tajahil - تجاہل meanings in English in English.
abscondenceconcealment evasion cross biteguilehypocrisyear ring minoroveraboveloftymadultrauponyoungsterbalasballowdishonourabledislikeescapeodiumdigressiondiversion flightgo bygrazgriasavoidedavoisiongreezeabstentionavoavocetsavoidancesevadableconcupisciblenesstergiversationfeint pretextalibicausedeceitexcusemaskpretencesalvostalesubterfugepretexchicanery ...
What are the meanings of Tajahil - تجاہل in English?
Meanings of the word Tajahil - تجاہل in English is evasion. To understand how would you translate the word Tajahil - تجاہل in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tajahil - تجاہل or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tajahil - تجاہل synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tajahil - تجاہل. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tajahil - تجاہل in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tajahil - تجاہل in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tajahil - تجاہل with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tajahil?
Meaning of tajahil is evasion
Whats the definition of tajahil?
Definition of the tajahil are
- a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
- the deliberate act of failing to pay money
What is the synonym of tajahil?
Synonym of word tajahil are روپوشی, بتا, بالا, گریز, اجتناب, آلا بالا, بہانہ, حیلہ حوالہ, حیلہ بازی, ٹال مٹول