Evasion meanings in Urdu
Evasion meanings in Urdu are آلا بالا, اجتناب, گریز, بالا, بتا, روپوشی, تجاہل, گھسسا, درنگ, بچ نکلنے کا عمل, حیلہ بہانہ, لیت و لعل, ٹال مٹول, حیلہ بازی, حیلہ حوالہ, بہانہ Evasion in Urdu. More meanings of evasion , it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Evasion .
- (noun) : a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- (noun) : nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- (noun) : the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
- (noun) : the deliberate act of failing to pay money
More words related to the meanings of Evasion
More words from Urdu related to Evasion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Evasion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اِجتَناباسفلڈھیلکشیدگیالتواباہِرباقیجوازتذَہذُبفریب دیناموجبپردہمغروربچاؤپاگلنہفتگیدورکاوا دینابناوٹپردہ ڈالناگریزچھوکراگھنخُرد سال جانوَرحَرف جاراُوپَربد خواہیملتوی کرنافرحرگڑفوقچڑھتاپچاراکنڈلڈھکوسلاچھپاؤڈھنگدھوکا دینابھا گنابھیس بدلنابتاانتہا پسندچھوٹاپَرہَیز گاری کا عمَلکم عمردیر لگاناناچاہنابَڑھ کَرفالتوپروازورطہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Evasion
What are the meanings of Evasion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Evasion in Urdu are حیلہ حوالہ - hiilah hawaalah, گریز - gureyz, اجتناب - ijtenaab, بالا - baala, بہانہ - bahaanah, بتا - bata, گھسسا - ghissa, روپوشی - Ro poshi, درنگ - dirang, ٹال مٹول - taal matol, حیلہ بازی - hiilah baazi and آلا بالا. To understand how would you translate the word Evasion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Evasion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Evasion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Evasion . If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Evasion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Evasion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Evasion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by evasion ?
Meanings of evasion are حیلہ حوالہ - hiilah hawaalah, گریز - gureyz, اجتناب - ijtenaab, بالا - baala, بہانہ - bahaanah, بتا - bata, گھسسا - ghissa, روپوشی - Ro poshi, درنگ - dirang, ٹال مٹول - taal matol, حیلہ بازی - hiilah baazi and آلا بالا
Whats the definition of evasion ?
Definition of the evasion are
- a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
- the deliberate act of failing to pay money
What is the synonym of evasion ?
Synonym of word evasion are chicanery, digression, concupiscibleness, ear ring, tergiversation, odium, evadable, cross bite, pretex, escape
What are the idioms related to evasion ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word evasion .
- Play with
- Procrastination brings loss delay danger
- Procrastination is the thief of time
- When god says today the devils says tomorrow
- An ill paymaster never wants excuse