Chauki daari - چوکیداری meanings in English
Chauki daari - چوکیداری Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Chauki daari - چوکیداری.
- (noun) : a small portable timepiece
- (noun) : a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
- (noun) : a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- (noun) : the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
- (verb) : observe with attention
- (verb) : observe or determine by looking
- (verb) : look attentively
- (noun) : the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
- (noun) : a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- (verb) : be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful
More words related to the meanings of Chauki daari - چوکیداری
More words from English related to Chauki daari - چوکیداری
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chauki daari - چوکیداری meanings in English in English.
awakewakenwatchwakewakeningwaking upawakingchargepreservationwardencustodycharinessoutlookwakefulnesswardwatchfulnesswatchingalertnesskeepingvigilancequi vivevigilantismvigilancyclockhorologehourmomenttimetimepiececlock upclockingwatchetconvoydiligencesdiligencefenceguardianshippamanfacing keepprotectionsafeguardsafetysecurityprotectivenesssecurancesecurementoversightcaretakenfeel ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Chauki daari - چوکیداری
What are the meanings of Chauki daari - چوکیداری in English?
Meanings of the word Chauki daari - چوکیداری in English are watch and vacillancy. To understand how would you translate the word Chauki daari - چوکیداری in English, you can take help from words closely related to Chauki daari - چوکیداری or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chauki daari - چوکیداری synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chauki daari - چوکیداری. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chauki daari - چوکیداری in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chauki daari - چوکیداری in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chauki daari - چوکیداری with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chauki daari?
Meanings of chauki daari are watch and vacillancy
Whats the definition of chauki daari?
Definition of the chauki daari are
- a small portable timepiece
- a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
- observe with attention
- observe or determine by looking
- look attentively
- the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
- a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful
What is the synonym of chauki daari?
Synonym of word chauki daari are جاگنا, رکھوالی, چوکسی, گھڑی, حفاظت, نگہبانی, دیکھنا, حفاظت کرنا, خبرداری, نگرانی
What are the idioms related to chauki daari?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chauki daari.
- A careless watch invites the vigilant foe
- A man like a watch is to be valued by his doings
- Good watch prevents misfortune
- Harm watch harm catch
- On the watch