Dolati - دولتی meanings in English
Dolati - دولتی meanings in English is kick Dolati - دولتی in English. More meanings of dolati - دولتی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Dolati - دولتی Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Dolati - دولتی.
- (verb) : express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- (noun) : the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- (noun) : a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
- (noun) : the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
- (noun) : the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- (verb) : kick a leg up
- (verb) : make a goal
- (verb) : stop consuming
- (verb) : strike with the foot
- (verb) : drive or propel with the foot
- (verb) : thrash about or strike out with the feet
- (verb) : spring back, as from a forceful thrust
More words related to the meanings of Dolati - دولتی
More words from English related to Dolati - دولتی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dolati - دولتی meanings in English in English.
appulsekickknockstumbleclabberstumblebumstumblerstumperspoutsstrammelstumstummstumpagestoomblowcouplickbangbashbeatinghithurtimpressioninjurymultiplicationstampstrokewhangzapmultiphasemultiplicativelymultipliedmultiplesmultipletmultiplieszubrbumpimpulseimpulsionjoltjustlingshoveslingshotbuntconcussionjerkjogpushyankpush up ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dolati - دولتی
What are the meanings of Dolati - دولتی in English?
Meanings of the word Dolati - دولتی in English is kick. To understand how would you translate the word Dolati - دولتی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Dolati - دولتی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dolati - دولتی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dolati - دولتی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dolati - دولتی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dolati - دولتی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dolati - دولتی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dolati?
Meaning of dolati is kick
Whats the definition of dolati?
Definition of the dolati are
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot
- a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
- the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
- the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- kick a leg up
- make a goal
- stop consuming
- strike with the foot
- drive or propel with the foot
- thrash about or strike out with the feet
- spring back, as from a forceful thrust
What is the synonym of dolati?
Synonym of word dolati are ٹھوکر, ضرب, دھکا, دھکیلنا, ٹھوکر مارنا, ٹھکرانا, لات مارنا, لتیانا, لات چلانا, دولتی چھانٹنا یاپھیکنا
What are the idioms related to dolati?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dolati.
- Cool or kick one heel
- Do not kick the ladder by which you climbed
- It is the nature of mortals to kick a fallen man
- Kick or strike the meam
- Kick the bucket