Distant meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Distant.
- (adjective satellite) : remote in manner
- (adjective satellite) : located far away spatially
- (adjective satellite) : separate or apart in time
- (adjective) : separated in space or coming from or going to a distance
- (adjective) : far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
The accumulation of skill and science which has been directed to diminish the difficulty of producing manufactured goods, has not been beneficial to that country alone in which it is concentrated distant kingdoms have participated in its advantages.
More words related to the meanings of Distant
More words from Urdu related to Distant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Distant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Distant
What are the meanings of Distant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Distant in Urdu are دور - duur, فاصلے پر, متبائن - Mutbaen, دُور - Dour and بعید - baiid. To understand how would you translate the word Distant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Distant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Distant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Distant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Distant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Distant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Distant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by distant?
Meanings of distant are دور - duur, فاصلے پر, متبائن - Mutbaen, دُور - Dour and بعید - baiid
Whats the definition of distant?
Definition of the distant are
- remote in manner
- located far away spatially
- separate or apart in time
- separated in space or coming from or going to a distance
- far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
What is the synonym of distant?
Synonym of word distant are devious, distantly, apart, cycle, contradictory, afar, beyond, dur, time, age
What are the idioms related to distant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word distant.
- A crown is no cure for the headache
- A hungry man smells meat from a distance
- From pillar to post
- A golden age
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
What are the quotes with word distant?
Here are the quotes with the word distant in them
- As winter strips the leaves from around us, so that we may see the distant regions they formerly concealed, so old age takes away our enjoyments only to enlarge the prospect of the coming eternity. — Jean Paul
- The accumulation of skill and science which has been directed to diminish the difficulty of producing manufactured goods, has not been beneficial to that country alone in which it is concentrated distant kingdoms have participated in its advantages. — Charles Babbage
- Art at its most significant is a Distant Early Warning System that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. — Marshall McLuhan
- I think of art, at its most significant, as a DEW line, a Distant Early Warning system that can always be relied on to tell the old culture what is beginning to happen to it. — Marshall McLuhan