Devious meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Devious.
- (adjective satellite) : deviating from a straight course
- (adjective satellite) : indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way; misleading
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by insincerity or deceit; evasive
When our governments want to sell us a course of action, they do it by making sure it's the only thing on the agenda, the only thing everyone's talking about. And they pre-load the ensuing discussion with highly selected images, devious and prejudicial language, dubious linkages, weak or false 'intelligence' and selected 'leaks.'
More words related to the meanings of Devious
More words from Urdu related to Devious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Devious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Devious
What are the meanings of Devious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Devious in Urdu are دور - duur, گمراہ - gum raah, پھیر دار - pheyr daar and بعید - baiid. To understand how would you translate the word Devious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Devious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Devious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Devious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Devious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Devious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Devious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by devious?
Meanings of devious are دور - duur, گمراہ - gum raah, پھیر دار - pheyr daar and بعید - baiid
Whats the definition of devious?
Definition of the devious are
- deviating from a straight course
- indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way; misleading
- characterized by insincerity or deceit; evasive
What is the synonym of devious?
Synonym of word devious are thither, misgived, far off, runagate, past, strayer, stand off, misguided, out, deviant
What are the idioms related to devious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word devious.
- From pillar to post
- A golden age
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
- Keep the common road and thou art safe
- The furthest way about is the nearest way home
What are the quotes with word devious?
Here is the quote with the word devious in them
- When our governments want to sell us a course of action, they do it by making sure it's the only thing on the agenda, the only thing everyone's talking about. And they pre-load the ensuing discussion with highly selected images, devious and prejudicial language, dubious linkages, weak or false 'intelligence' and selected 'leaks.' — Brian Eno