Elegant meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Elegant.
- (adjective satellite) : suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- (adjective) : refined and tasteful in appearance or behavior or style
- (adjective satellite) : displaying effortless beauty and simplicity in movement or execution
More words related to the meanings of Elegant
More words from Urdu related to Elegant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Elegant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خالصشیریں بیانظاہرنیکچھیل چکنیاستھراخوش قطعمکلفکٹائیچپٹاسڈولعمدہقبول صورتڈھور ڈنگرپری چہرہسلیقہ مندبھَرکیلامذینبے داغجوشیلااَلبيلاستھریجسے کوئی زخمسجیلاقطعروٹھا روٹھا ساگُلکاریعُمدہڈنڈجمیلصاف صافتابچھیل چھبیلابیضادیدہ زیببھڑ کیلاتراشمصالحدارتتااخیرجاذبڈھورپری روروشناصلیرنگینکڑواواضحتیز طراردکھاوٹی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Elegant
What are the meanings of Elegant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Elegant in Urdu are تیکھا - teykha, رنگین - rangiin, حسین - hasiin, تیکھی - teykhi, ستھری - suthri, سڈول - sidol, ستھرا - suthra and وضعدار - wazadaar. To understand how would you translate the word Elegant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Elegant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Elegant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Elegant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Elegant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Elegant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Elegant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by elegant?
Meanings of elegant are تیکھا - teykha, رنگین - rangiin, حسین - hasiin, تیکھی - teykhi, ستھری - suthri, سڈول - sidol, ستھرا - suthra and وضعدار - wazadaar
Whats the definition of elegant?
Definition of the elegant are
- suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- refined and tasteful in appearance or behavior or style
- displaying effortless beauty and simplicity in movement or execution
What is the synonym of elegant?
Synonym of word elegant are hot, multicolored, hussein, wranglesome, colourised, chromatographic, shrill, fine, dyeweed, husayn
What are the idioms related to elegant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word elegant.
- Neat and clean
- A fair face is half a portion
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
- There is many a fair thing full of false
- To no woman is her personal appearance displeasing
What are the quotes with word elegant?
Here are the quotes with the word elegant in them
- The web, then, or the pattern, a web at once sensuous and logical, an elegant and pregnant texture: that is style, that is the foundation of the art of literature. — Robert Louis Stevenson
- What our children have to fear is not the cars on the highways of tomorrow but our own pleasure in calculating the most elegant parameters of their deaths. — J.G.Ballard
- I'm leaving the screen because I don't think I am very good in the pictures and I have this beautiful dream that I'm elegant on the stage. — Helen Hayes
- Contempt for happiness is usually contempt for other people's happiness, and is an elegant disguise for hatred of the human race. — Bertrand Russell