Elegance meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Elegance.
- (noun) : a refined quality of gracefulness and good taste
- (noun) : a quality of neatness and ingenious simplicity in the solution of a problem (especially in science or mathematics)
The way in which mathematicians and physicists and historians talk is quite different, and what a physicist means by physical intuition and what a mathematician means by beauty or elegance are things worth thinking about.
More words related to the meanings of Elegance
More words from Urdu related to Elegance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Elegance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھات پر زنگ یا مخاصيتمزاحہرجانہرعبکوئی مائعفرحفخرملائم کرناپاکیزگیعُمدَہزیب و زینتتیکھا پنخُوش اندَامیطاقتفضلمت لگاناکرمان چھلکوں کا تیلآرائشظاہر داریگتبیان کرناشوکتہنرپاس داریخوارچکا چوندھبے التفاتیمرتبہقطعجھکڑخالَصحیثیتتابش دکھاناجلارونقنجیبثنادممزہلائقلطافتمو شگافیزیبسیقلقلعیآنکنااجلا پنتيز چاشنی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Elegance
What are the meanings of Elegance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Elegance in Urdu are حسن - husn, شان - shaan, نزاکت - nazaakat, آب - aab, لطافت - lataafat, لطف - lutf, زیب - zeyb, خوبی - khuubi, آب تاب - aab taab, جمال - jamaal and زیب و زینت - zeyb o ziinat. To understand how would you translate the word Elegance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Elegance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Elegance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Elegance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Elegance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Elegance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Elegance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by elegance?
Meanings of elegance are حسن - husn, شان - shaan, نزاکت - nazaakat, آب - aab, لطافت - lataafat, لطف - lutf, زیب - zeyb, خوبی - khuubi, آب تاب - aab taab, جمال - jamaal and زیب و زینت - zeyb o ziinat
Whats the definition of elegance?
Definition of the elegance are
- a refined quality of gracefulness and good taste
- a quality of neatness and ingenious simplicity in the solution of a problem (especially in science or mathematics)
What is the synonym of elegance?
Synonym of word elegance are attractiveness, pomp, citess, dignity, pleasantness, kindness, garnish, mense, gracefulness, grandeur
What are the idioms related to elegance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word elegance.
- Beauty without grace is a violet without smell
- Niffy naffy
- Do one proud
- Show off
- Beauty is blossom
What are the quotes with word elegance?
Here are the quotes with the word elegance in them
- Don't get me wrong, I admire elegance and have an appreciation of the finer things in life. But to me, beauty lies in simplicity. — Mark Hyman
- The way in which mathematicians and physicists and historians talk is quite different, and what a physicist means by physical intuition and what a mathematician means by beauty or elegance are things worth thinking about. — Clifford Geertz
- Nothing surpasses the beauty and elegance of a bad idea. — Craig Bruce
- There will always be a desire for something new, fresh and innovative, as well as a yearning and respect for timeless elegance and beauty. — Helena Christensen