Spicy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Spicy.
- (adjective satellite) : suggestive of sexual impropriety
- (adjective satellite) : producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
I think Nina Simone has had an amazing journey. She was spicy and she had attitude and she didn't care, she wanted her money in a paper bag and don't mess with me and I've been doing some research on that so.
More words related to the meanings of Spicy
More words from Urdu related to Spicy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Spicy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تیز مزاجتتاچورسغیر معتدلجلانے والی دوامنڈاحسینآتش مزاجبے خودچُستذکیفوریچٹکیلاانتصفائی سےشیرقطعالبیلاتیارطوائفبندھااشدھزِندہ دلی رکھنے والاچاقچونچالتیورشدیددلدوززِندَگی سے پُرجوشیلامنزلچوب شُعلہ گیرحرافدلچسپبھاریپُر جوشآسانمستحکمکاٹرندانہبڑھیاسختبد مزاجمُستَقِل مِزاجتیکھیدل لگی کرنا فاسدچرپرابینعظیممحکم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Spicy
|The thought hath good legs and the quill a good tongue||خیالات تیز رو قلم خوش بیان|
What are the meanings of Spicy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Spicy in Urdu are تیز - teyz, تیکھی - teykhi, تیکھا - teykha, چپٹا - chapta, چٹ پٹا - chat pata and مسالے دار. To understand how would you translate the word Spicy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Spicy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Spicy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Spicy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Spicy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Spicy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Spicy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by spicy?
Meanings of spicy are تیز - teyz, تیکھی - teykhi, تیکھا - teykha, چپٹا - chapta, چٹ پٹا - chat pata and مسالے دار
Whats the definition of spicy?
Definition of the spicy are
- suggestive of sexual impropriety
- producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
What is the synonym of spicy?
Synonym of word spicy are panderly, spurtle, tangy, elegant, brisked, expeditious, sharpers, dashy, fast, flintily
What are the idioms related to spicy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word spicy.
- Joe miller
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Force and pace
What are the quotes with word spicy?
Here are the quotes with the word spicy in them
- I think Nina Simone has had an amazing journey. She was spicy and she had attitude and she didn't care, she wanted her money in a paper bag and don't mess with me and I've been doing some research on that so. — Nia Long
- My favorite time of day is to get up and eat leftovers from dinner, especially spicy food. — David Byrne
- I love spicy food. — Cynthia Nixon
- In my travels, I also noticed that kids in Thailand like spicy food, and kids in India love curry. I'm hoping to introduce my son, Hudson, to lots of veggies and spices when he's young. I say that before he's started on solid foods, so it could be easier in theory than practice! — Curtis Stone