Delusion meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Delusion.
- (noun) : the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
- (noun) : a mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea
- (noun) : (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
There is not to be found, in all history, any miracle attested by a sufficient number of men, of such unquestioned good sense, education and learning, as to secure us against all delusion in themselves.
More words related to the meanings of Delusion
More words from Urdu related to Delusion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delusion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بُھونڈی دَلِيلبِستَر پَر پَڑ جاناپگڑی اتارنادامخالص نفع پیدا کرناگپبات چیتبناناانوکھی کلکوئی چال يا حيلَہنخرے بازیخیال باطلعیبعدم خلوصپچاراغلطیچھکناجھوٹاڈھٹ بندی کرناپردہجھانسامزاجکرتب دکھانانیرنگیفریب دیناسرشتحِيلَہبندشبالاشرارت آمیز جھانسانمودبھول چوکاساطیرکپٹگھپلابھولنادروغ بیانیبھُولتقرریپھبتیجالچشمکدھوکا بازہیر پھیربُتّاماہیتبُھولغلط بیانی کرناپچارا دینادھابا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Delusion
What are the meanings of Delusion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delusion in Urdu are غلطی - ghalti, دغا - dagha, دھوکا - dhoka, ڈھونگ - dhong, ڈھکوسلا - dhakosla and مایا - maaya. To understand how would you translate the word Delusion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delusion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delusion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delusion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delusion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delusion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delusion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delusion?
Meanings of delusion are غلطی - ghalti, دغا - dagha, دھوکا - dhoka, ڈھونگ - dhong, ڈھکوسلا - dhakosla and مایا - maaya
Whats the definition of delusion?
Definition of the delusion are
- the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
- a mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea
- (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
What is the synonym of delusion?
Synonym of word delusion are erration, indirection, wile, fiasco, illusion, humbug, faultlessness, hypocrisy, errantia, double cross
What are the idioms related to delusion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word delusion.
- All strive to give to the rich
- Riches have wings
- Much religion but no goodness
- Error is endless
- It is the nature of men to err of a fool to persevere in error
What are the quotes with word delusion?
Here are the quotes with the word delusion in them
- It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. — Leo Tolstoy
- Prominence is cool, but when the delusion kicks in it can be a drag. Especially if you choose to surround yourself with friends and not acolytes. — Barbara Kruger
- There is not to be found, in all history, any miracle attested by a sufficient number of men, of such unquestioned good sense, education and learning, as to secure us against all delusion in themselves. — David Hume
- The attempt to redefine the family as a purely voluntary arrangement grows out of the modern delusion that people can keep all their options open all the time. — Christopher Lasch