Impart meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Impart.
- (verb) : transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- (verb) : transmit (knowledge or skills)
When I was at drama school, I wanted to change the world, and thought I had some great wisdom to impart to people about humanity. Now that I'm older, I know enough to realise that I know nothing at all.
Schools are not intended to moralize a wicked world, but to impart knowledge and develop intelligence, with only two social aims in mind: prepare to take on one's share in the world's work, and perhaps in addition, lend a hand in improving society, after schooling is done.
More words related to the meanings of Impart
More words from Urdu related to Impart
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impart meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اڑسناجتانااِنتَقام ليناکھسناپیدا وارفرماناکرناادا کر ناٹکانادر گزر کرنالباسانگرکھاہار مانناچھوڑ دینامحصولمان لینامقدورکرائے پر دینامرتکب ہوناعفویدارسال کرنابھینٹ چڑھانادُوسرے کو دیناتسلیم کرناپن کرناہبہ دیناسونپناتنخواہ دینافاش کرنامرحمت کرناپہنچناملبوس ہوناہتھیار ڈالنادر گُزر کرنااپجفرمانفیصلہادا کرنافائدہ کرنامعاف کرنادلدلگھسیڑناآڑہت کرناہدفبَخشناآمدپکڑاناادھار دیناذمے کرنا ...
Idiom with the word Impart in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Impart
What are the meanings of Impart in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impart in Urdu are عطا کرنا - ata karna, دینا - deyna, بخشنا - bakhshna and عنایت کرنا - enaayat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Impart in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impart or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impart synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impart. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impart in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impart in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impart with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impart?
Meanings of impart are عطا کرنا - ata karna, دینا - deyna, بخشنا - bakhshna and عنایت کرنا - enaayat karna
Whats the definition of impart?
Definition of the impart are
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- transmit (knowledge or skills)
What is the synonym of impart?
Synonym of word impart are bestow, fireaway, confer, allow, consign, condone, give, yield, commit, swamp
What are the idioms with the word impart?
Here are the idioms with the word impart in them.
- Voyage travel and change of place impart vigour
What are the idioms related to impart?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impart.
- A favour ill placed is a great waste
- Sign away
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Put the saddle on the right horse
What are the quotes with word impart?
Here are the quotes with the word impart in them
- When I was at drama school, I wanted to change the world, and thought I had some great wisdom to impart to people about humanity. Now that I'm older, I know enough to realise that I know nothing at all. — Michael Sheen
- Schools are not intended to moralize a wicked world, but to impart knowledge and develop intelligence, with only two social aims in mind: prepare to take on one's share in the world's work, and perhaps in addition, lend a hand in improving society, after schooling is done. — Jacques Barzun
- Seldom ever was any knowledge given to keep, but to impart the grace of this rich jewel is lost in concealment. — Wendell Phillips
- I do think we know that a teacher who knows what he or she is doing, knows their subject matter, and knows how to impart knowledge to kids is a critical piece of closing the achievement gap. — Margaret Spellings