Offer meanings in Urdu
Offer meanings in Urdu are قربان کرنا, نچھاور کرنا, پیشکش, ہدف, بھینٹ, بھینٹ چڑھانا, پیش کرنا, دینا, نشانہ, قربان Offer in Urdu. More meanings of offer, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Offer.
- (noun) : a usually brief attempt
- (verb) : ask (someone) to marry you
- (verb) : agree freely
- (verb) : offer verbally
- (noun) : something offered (as a proposal or bid)
- (noun) : the verbal act of offering
- (verb) : put forward for consideration
- (verb) : threaten to do something
- (verb) : produce or introduce on the stage
- (verb) : present for acceptance or rejection
- (verb) : make available for sale
- (verb) : present as an act of worship
- (verb) : make available; provide
- (verb) : make available or accessible, provide or furnish
More words related to the meanings of Offer
More words from Urdu related to Offer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Offer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پخ نکالناآگے لاناسوغاتپھلسیدھنظر آناقربانی کرناہکا بکاانعامجہارداغخارجیدرج کرناتفویض کرناہتھیار ڈال دیناچنھ لگاناآمدہتھیار ڈالناآڑہت کرنااماجنذرشِکارگنجائشقربان کرنادان کرناقائل ہوناغرضراستہ دِکھانادست گرداں دیناکفدام لگاناباریسراغبدلہ یا پلٹا دیناتعارف کرانامشورہ کرناڈھالسامنے لاناوجود میں لاناواقعیمقصدقرار دیناعنایتفصلشستطمطراقنچھاور کرناخالیچتتادلانا یا دینافوارہ ...
Idioms with the word Offer in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Offer
What are the meanings of Offer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Offer in Urdu are دینا - deyna, پیشکش - peysh kash, پیش کرنا - peysh karna, نشانہ - nishaanah, ہدف - hadaf, قربان - qurbaan, قربان کرنا - qurbaan karna, نچھاور کرنا - nichhaawar karna, بھینٹ - bheynt and بھینٹ چڑھانا - bheynt charhaana. To understand how would you translate the word Offer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Offer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Offer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Offer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Offer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Offer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Offer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by offer?
Meanings of offer are دینا - deyna, پیشکش - peysh kash, پیش کرنا - peysh karna, نشانہ - nishaanah, ہدف - hadaf, قربان - qurbaan, قربان کرنا - qurbaan karna, نچھاور کرنا - nichhaawar karna, بھینٹ - bheynt and بھینٹ چڑھانا - bheynt charhaana
Whats the definition of offer?
Definition of the offer are
- a usually brief attempt
- ask (someone) to marry you
- agree freely
- offer verbally
- something offered (as a proposal or bid)
- the verbal act of offering
- put forward for consideration
- threaten to do something
- produce or introduce on the stage
- present for acceptance or rejection
- make available for sale
- present as an act of worship
- make available; provide
- make available or accessible, provide or furnish
What is the synonym of offer?
Synonym of word offer are confer, present, yield, prender, commit, gift, swamp, prosify, victim, targe
What are the idioms with the word offer?
Here are the idioms with the word offer in them.
- Do not effusively offer your right hand to everyone
- To offer much is one way of denying
What are the idioms related to offer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word offer.
- That lays golden eggs
- To share one last crust
- Pop the question
- A good marksman may miss
- Farhooting never killed a bird
What are the quotes with word offer?
Here are the quotes with the word offer in them
- Even from a very early age, I knew I didn't want to miss out on anything life had to offer just because it might be considered dangerous. — Nicole Kidman
- The NFL has been an amazing page in this chapter of my life. I pray that all successive adventures offer me the same potential for growth, success and most importantly fun. — Ricky Williams
- All those who offer an opinion on any doubtful point should first clear their minds of every sentiment of dislike, friendship, anger or pity. — Sallust
- Summer is a great time to visit art museums, which offer the refreshing rinse of swimming pools - only instead of cool water, you immerse yourself in art. — Jerry Saltz