Upright meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Upright.
- (adjective) : upright in position or posture
- (noun) : a vertical structural member as a post or stake
- (noun) : a piano with a vertical sounding board
- (adjective satellite) : in a vertical position; not sloping
My dad was the district attorney of New Orleans for about 30 years. And when he opened his campaign headquarters back in the early '70s, when I was 5 years old, my mother wanted me to play the national anthem. And they got an upright piano on the back of a flatbed truck and I played it.
More words related to the meanings of Upright
More words from Urdu related to Upright
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Upright meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عمود کے طور پرجما ہوابے تصنعبھوندومعیارشریفخالصبعینہمستعدبے پچمقیماستادہ کرناانصاف کرناچشمے کی طرح نہ بہنے والاٹھیرایا ہواسیدھے خط میںعدل پسندآدھینصاف گومستقل مزاجديانَتدارصائب الرائے حکیمقائمہاچلسادیہدایت کرنامفتیپابندضابطسچسَچ بولنے والاسہجہیسیدھے ہاتھ پربسناصاف باطنی کامودھومعمولیاصیلوفادارکھلاآمادہبے طرف دارمُقیماستادہمحضاعتماد کے قابِلمصدورہقطاریسلیس ...
Idioms with the word Upright in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Upright
|To set a good example||اچھی مثال قائم کرنا|
|Virtue lives beyond the grave||نیکی موت کے بعد بھی قائم رہتی ہے|
What are the meanings of Upright in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Upright in Urdu are عمودی - umuudi, قائم - qaa em, سیدھا - siidha, کھڑا - khara, راست باز - raast baaz, مستقیم - mustaqiim and عادل - aadil. To understand how would you translate the word Upright in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Upright or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Upright synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Upright. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Upright in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Upright in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Upright with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by upright?
Meanings of upright are عمودی - umuudi, قائم - qaa em, سیدھا - siidha, کھڑا - khara, راست باز - raast baaz, مستقیم - mustaqiim and عادل - aadil
Whats the definition of upright?
Definition of the upright are
- upright in position or posture
- a vertical structural member as a post or stake
- a piano with a vertical sounding board
- in a vertical position; not sloping
What is the synonym of upright?
Synonym of word upright are vertuous, insistent, dexter, half cooked, vertilinear, fixed, artless, erected, vertiginate, firm
What are the idioms with the word upright?
Here are the idioms with the word upright in them.
- To an upright man a good reputation is the the greatest in heritence
- Very serious is the wrath of an upright man
What are the idioms related to upright?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word upright.
- Long is the way by rules short and effective by examples
- Long is the way by rules; short and effective by examples
- Odds and end
- Odds and ends
- A beggar dances before a thief
What are the quotes with word upright?
Here are the quotes with the word upright in them
- My dad was the district attorney of New Orleans for about 30 years. And when he opened his campaign headquarters back in the early '70s, when I was 5 years old, my mother wanted me to play the national anthem. And they got an upright piano on the back of a flatbed truck and I played it. — Harry Connick, Jr.
- Hope is a flatterer, but the most upright of all parasites for she frequents the poor man's hut, as well as the palace of his superior. — William Shenstone
- I have met with some of them - very honest fellows, who, with all their stupidity, had a kind of intelligence and an upright good sense, which cannot be the characteristics of fools. — Giacomo Casanova
- I was half asleep lying there writing this lyric in my head at about 3:30 in the morning. I woke Steve up with this idea and then we went into the living room where there was a little upright piano and finished the song. I wonder where that piano is now? — Jim Capaldi