Void meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Void.
- (verb) : declare invalid
- (verb) : excrete or discharge from the body
- (adjective satellite) : lacking any legal or binding force
- (noun) : the state of nonexistence
- (noun) : an empty area or space
- (verb) : take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- (adjective satellite) : containing nothing
- (verb) : clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
When I decided to launch my first knitwear line, it was because I saw a void in the basics category. The editors were always looking for cool, fashion-forward tees and sweaters. So that's where I started.
|They avoid her||وہ اسے نظر انداز کرتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Void
More words from Urdu related to Void
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Void meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مسکینپھوٹغائبرِياضی عِلامَتِ صِفَرگھرغیر ذکیکھوکھلانومردہبغیر کپڑوں کےکم عقلکھلا آسمانناجائزکنچندکھاوٹیشگاف یا درزدَستُوری شَکل دينامفلسکچااِلاوينسوراخعام فہمکھوکھلا یا تھوتھا کرنااستراحتبے میلآرام کرنابھوکاہکا بکاعرياں طَور پَرفریبیخالی یا تہی ہوناعورآوارہموجیگنجائشتنہاساقطبے کارچُھٹخلودراڑبدھوکمان چہلیداعفیفہضرورت مندکھائیبندینادارد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Void
What are the meanings of Void in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Void in Urdu are خالی - khaali, باطل - baatil, کورا - kora, سونا - suuna, خلا - khula, تہی - tihi, کالعدم - kaaladam and خالی جگہ - khaali jagah. To understand how would you translate the word Void in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Void or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Void synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Void. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Void in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Void in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Void with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by void?
Meanings of void are خالی - khaali, باطل - baatil, کورا - kora, سونا - suuna, خلا - khula, تہی - tihi, کالعدم - kaaladam and خالی جگہ - khaali jagah
Whats the definition of void?
Definition of the void are
- declare invalid
- excrete or discharge from the body
- lacking any legal or binding force
- the state of nonexistence
- an empty area or space
- take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- containing nothing
- clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something
What is the synonym of void?
Synonym of word void are vacated, useless, formalize, untaught, lonely, voidings, emanatory, gap, blank, nude
What are the idioms related to void?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word void.
- Nature abhors a vacuum
- All are not maidens that wear fair hair
- All the glitters is not gold
- All that glitters is not gold
- All that glitters is not gold
What are the quotes with word void?
Here are the quotes with the word void in them
- All who consult on doubtful matters, should be void of hatred, friendship, anger, and pity. — Sallust
- When I decided to launch my first knitwear line, it was because I saw a void in the basics category. The editors were always looking for cool, fashion-forward tees and sweaters. So that's where I started. — Alexander Wang
- I know that I will never find my father in any other man who comes into my life, because it is a void in my life that can only be filled by him. — Halle Berry
- I definitely feel more complete than before. There's a void you have when you don't feel you've found the other part of who you are, so I'm in a different place now and that's nice to experience. — Mariah Carey
How to use void in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use void in a sentence.
- They avoid her — وہ اسے نظر انداز کرتے ہیں