Poor meanings in Urdu
Poor meanings in Urdu are کورا, کنگال, ضرورت مند, محتاج, مسکین, غریب, فقیر, مفلس, تہی دست, نکما, مستحق, بے چارہ, کم بخت, غريب, بے زر, خاکسار, خوار, لاچار Poor in Urdu. More meanings of poor, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Poor.
- (noun) : people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
- (adjective) : having little money or few possessions
- (adjective) : characterized by or indicating poverty
- (adjective satellite) : of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- (adjective) : lacking in quality or substances
I saw how many people were poor and how many kids my age went to school hungry in the morning, which I don't think most of my contemporaries in racially segregated schools in the South thought very much about at the time.
More words related to the meanings of Poor
More words from Urdu related to Poor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مؤدبگیدالائقبے مغزبدنصیبعامنفیبےبِلا قَدَر و قيمَتپاجینیچاکمینہچغدتہدردنکمابھیک منگانیا نیابدقسمتننگابے مقصدعجیبخالی کرناسنسانسبز قدمخراب خستہموجیبے جتاپردیسیمہنت جیجانشیںبے ٹھکاناناقصنکوڑیاسُبَک سَرپھس پھسانیا فوجیمنگتالُنجاجِس کی کوئی قيمَت ہوناتواںحقیر کرناسلیسپھٹے حالسندیحيران کُنآزادبے اپائےدیوالیہغیر مانوسبودا ...
Idioms with the word Poor in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Poor
What are the meanings of Poor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poor in Urdu are مفلس - muflis, بے چارہ - bey chaarah, محتاج - mohtaaj, لاچار - laa chaar, کم بخت - kam bakht, غریب - ghariib, کنگال - kangaal, خاکسار - khaak saar, نکما - nikamma, مستحق - mustahaq, کورا - kora, مسکین - miskiin, بے زر - bey zar, فقیر - faqiir, ضرورت مند - zaruurat mand, خوار - khwaar and تہی دست - tihi dast. To understand how would you translate the word Poor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poor?
Meanings of poor are مفلس - muflis, بے چارہ - bey chaarah, محتاج - mohtaaj, لاچار - laa chaar, کم بخت - kam bakht, غریب - ghariib, کنگال - kangaal, خاکسار - khaak saar, نکما - nikamma, مستحق - mustahaq, کورا - kora, مسکین - miskiin, بے زر - bey zar, فقیر - faqiir, ضرورت مند - zaruurat mand, خوار - khwaar and تہی دست - tihi dast
Whats the definition of poor?
Definition of the poor are
- people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
- having little money or few possessions
- characterized by or indicating poverty
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- lacking in quality or substances
What is the synonym of poor?
Synonym of word poor are muffles, immethodically, necessitous, helpless, calamitous, moneyless, uncharneling, penniless, modest, worthless
What are the idioms with the word poor?
Here are the idioms with the word poor in them.
- A hut is a palace to a poor man
- A poor man wants somethings a covetous man all things
- A poor man's rain
- A poor man's voice is never heard against the rich
- Anger makes a rich man hated and a poor man scorned
What are the idioms related to poor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word poor.
- Patience with poverty is all a poor man's remedy
- A fair face needs no paint
- Honest is the cat when the meat is upon the hook
- Roly poly
- When a poor man begins to imitate a rich man he perishes
What are the quotes with word poor?
Here are the quotes with the word poor in them
- I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good. — Oprah Winfrey
- I saw how many people were poor and how many kids my age went to school hungry in the morning, which I don't think most of my contemporaries in racially segregated schools in the South thought very much about at the time. — Charles Kuralt
- Children under five are the poorest age group in America, and one in four infants, toddlers and preschoolers are poor during the years of greatest brain development. — Marian Wright Edelman
- I've an enormous respect for my mother who at the age of 39 raised three children, and I grew up with my grandmother in the household. And so it was a really strong household of women - my poor brother! It was great growing up with so many generations of women. — Cate Blanchett