Agyaan - اگیان meanings in English
Agyaan - اگیان Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Agyaan - اگیان.
- (noun) : the lack of knowledge or education
- (adjective satellite) : unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- (adjective satellite) : uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field
- (adjective satellite) : uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication
More words related to the meanings of Agyaan - اگیان
More words from English related to Agyaan - اگیان
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Agyaan - اگیان meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Agyaan - اگیان
What are the meanings of Agyaan - اگیان in English?
Meanings of the word Agyaan - اگیان in English are ignorance and ignorant. To understand how would you translate the word Agyaan - اگیان in English, you can take help from words closely related to Agyaan - اگیان or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Agyaan - اگیان synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Agyaan - اگیان. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Agyaan - اگیان in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Agyaan - اگیان in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Agyaan - اگیان with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اگیان?
Meanings of اگیان are ignorance and ignorant
Whats the definition of اگیان?
Definition of the اگیان are
- the lack of knowledge or education
- unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field
- uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication
What is the synonym of اگیان?
Synonym of word اگیان are جاہلیت, بے خبری, نادانی, ناواقفیت, جہالت, مورکھتائی, اگیان, لاعلمی, عدم واقفیت, جہل
What are the idioms related to اگیان?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word اگیان.
- Faults of ignorance are excusable only when ignorance is so
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- Custom is the guide of the ignorant
- I am not ashamed to confess that i am ignorant of what i do not know
- Many man are wise about many things and are ignorant about themselves