naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا meanings in English
naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا Definitions
Please find 18 English and definitions related to the word naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا.
- (noun) : a female domestic
- (noun) : an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- (verb) : leave undone or leave out
- (verb) : fail to experience
- (noun) : a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
- (verb) : fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- (verb) : fail to attend an event or activity
- (verb) : be without
- (verb) : be absent
- (verb) : fail to reach
- (verb) : feel or suffer from the lack of
- (verb) : fail to reach or get to
- (noun) : a form of address for an unmarried woman
- (noun) : a young female
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of sexual virginity
- (noun) : a chaste woman
- (adjective) : of or relating to Vesta
- (adjective) : not married or related to the unmarried state
More words related to the meanings of naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا
More words from English related to naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا meanings in English in English.
appraisermademoisellemaidmissvirginblundererrmisdotransgressfault misstepmistakeslitherwrongillaqueatingerreminisecrimecrookednessfiascomisdoingadulterationalloyblemishdefectevilfailingflawimproprietyslipstoicalcorrodiesferulesalloyagecelibatebachelorunmarriedchamber maidhousemaidmamamamasdamagedilapidation disservice encumbrances hurtfulnesshurtlessmischiefdeficitdestructiondetriment ...
Idioms related to the meaning of naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا
What are the meanings of naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا in English?
Meanings of the word naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا in English are maid, miss, vestal and unmarried. To understand how would you translate the word naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا in English, you can take help from words closely related to naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of naa katkhuda - ناکتخدا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ناکتخدا?
Meanings of ناکتخدا are maid, miss, vestal and unmarried
Whats the definition of ناکتخدا?
Definition of the ناکتخدا are
- a female domestic
- an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- leave undone or leave out
- fail to experience
- a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
- fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- fail to attend an event or activity
- be without
- be absent
- fail to reach
- feel or suffer from the lack of
- fail to reach or get to
- a form of address for an unmarried woman
- a young female
- in a state of sexual virginity
- a chaste woman
- of or relating to Vesta
- not married or related to the unmarried state
What is the synonym of ناکتخدا?
Synonym of word ناکتخدا are کنیا, ماما, لڑکی, دوشیزہ, چھوکری, کنیز, باکرہ, کواری, ناکتخدا, کُڑی
What are the idioms related to ناکتخدا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ناکتخدا.
- A good marksman may miss
- A hit or a miss
- Modest dogs miss much meat
- Maid of all work
- Maid of honour