کھانا لگانا meanings in English
کھانا لگانا meanings in English is dish کھانا لگانا in English. More meanings of کھانا لگانا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
کھانا لگانا Definitions
Please find 8 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word کھانا لگانا.
- (noun) : an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- (noun) : a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- (noun) : directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- (noun) : a particular item of prepared food
- (noun) : the quantity that a dish will hold
- (noun) : a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- (verb) : make concave; shape like a dish
- (verb) : provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- رکابی یا تھالی میں کھانا پروسنا
More words from English related to کھانا لگانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کھانا لگانا meanings in English in English.
broachdisclose disengagedisheduce effuseegest ejectemitevacuateprotrudeventbanishbring forthbring outdiscard discoverdismiss disposedispose ofdistilelicitexceptexcludeexhibitexpelextractfind outhatchinventissueoustpublishremoveselectsellshowsubtracttake awaytake outthreshthrow outexcruciateexpellinggive ventejectingexpulseexsertingextractingextruct ...
Idioms with the word کھانا لگانا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of کھانا لگانا
What are the meanings of کھانا لگانا in English?
Meanings of the word کھانا لگانا in English is dish. To understand how would you translate the word کھانا لگانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to کھانا لگانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کھانا لگانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کھانا لگانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کھانا لگانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کھانا لگانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کھانا لگانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کھانا لگانا?
Meaning of کھانا لگانا is dish
Whats the definition of کھانا لگانا?
Definition of the کھانا لگانا are
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- a particular item of prepared food
- the quantity that a dish will hold
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- make concave; shape like a dish
- provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- رکابی یا تھالی میں کھانا پروسنا
What is the synonym of کھانا لگانا?
Synonym of word کھانا لگانا are نکالنا, ڈونگا, رکابی, طباق, پروسنا, کھانا لگانا, قاب, ڈش, تھال, تباق
What are the idioms with the word کھانا لگانا?
Here are the idioms with the word کھانا لگانا in them.
- Light supper makes long life
- Bite the hand that feeds one
- Excess of delight palls appetite
- High living
- Leave off first for manner's sake
What are the idioms related to کھانا لگانا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کھانا لگانا.
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- Better small fish than an empty dish
- Made dish
- Many a fine dish has nothing on it
- No dish pleases all plates alike