Badhaawa - بدھاوا meanings in English
Badhaawa - بدھاوا Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Badhaawa - بدھاوا.
- (noun) : the act of acknowledging that someone has an occasion for celebration
- (noun) : (usually plural) an expression of pleasure at the success or good fortune of another
- (noun) : a sudden short attack
- (noun) : an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- (verb) : take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- (verb) : search for something needed or desired
- (verb) : enter someone else's territory and take spoils
More words related to the meanings of Badhaawa - بدھاوا
More words from English related to Badhaawa - بدھاوا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Badhaawa - بدھاوا meanings in English in English.
aggressionraidirruptionassaultattackincursioninvasionoffenceoffensiveonfallonsetonslaughtstrokeassoilinvarianceassailedassailmentassaultsassoiledassoilmentassoilsattackedincursionsinvadesinvalidedassastioninvillagedblessednesseasefelicitationgladnessgladsomejoymirtheasement facilityhappinesssikhsikhscelebrationgaietygladsomenessgleegratificationjovialnessjoyfulnessjubileelightsomenessbeatitudehilarity ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Badhaawa - بدھاوا
What are the meanings of Badhaawa - بدھاوا in English?
Meanings of the word Badhaawa - بدھاوا in English are felicitation and raid. To understand how would you translate the word Badhaawa - بدھاوا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Badhaawa - بدھاوا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Badhaawa - بدھاوا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Badhaawa - بدھاوا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Badhaawa - بدھاوا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Badhaawa - بدھاوا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Badhaawa - بدھاوا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by badhaawa?
Meanings of badhaawa are felicitation and raid
Whats the definition of badhaawa?
Definition of the badhaawa are
- the act of acknowledging that someone has an occasion for celebration
- (usually plural) an expression of pleasure at the success or good fortune of another
- a sudden short attack
- an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
- take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock
- search for something needed or desired
- enter someone else's territory and take spoils
What is the synonym of badhaawa?
Synonym of word badhaawa are آنند, سکھ, خوشی, چین, مُبارَک گوئی, ہَدِيَہ تَبريک, مُبارَک باد, بَدھائی, بَدھاوا, مبارک بادی
What are the idioms related to badhaawa?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word badhaawa.
- Raid the market
- Tip and run raid