Shahiim - شحیم meanings in English
Shahiim - شحیم Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Shahiim - شحیم.
- (noun) : excess bodily weight
- (noun) : a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides)
- (verb) : make fat or plump
- (adjective satellite) : lucrative
- (adjective satellite) : having a relatively large diameter
- (adjective) : containing or composed of fat
- (adjective) : having an (over)abundance of flesh
- (noun) : a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs
- (adjective satellite) : excessively fat
More words related to the meanings of Shahiim - شحیم
More words from English related to Shahiim - شحیم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shahiim - شحیم meanings in English in English.
abdominousbi corporalcorpulentearthy fat grossobesethickthickenerbulkyburlycoarsecrassfleshyinflatedplumppodgypursyrobustroundsmallishsquabstoutstuggythick setfattermotzabarrel belliedventricoseable bodiedhalecisternreservoirvatenormoushugelumpishhulkinglargemassiveportlywhackingfinished forthcomingkeenalerton handpreparedreadyripe ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Shahiim - شحیم
What are the meanings of Shahiim - شحیم in English?
Meanings of the word Shahiim - شحیم in English are fat and obese. To understand how would you translate the word Shahiim - شحیم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Shahiim - شحیم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shahiim - شحیم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shahiim - شحیم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shahiim - شحیم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shahiim - شحیم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shahiim - شحیم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shahiim?
Meanings of shahiim are fat and obese
Whats the definition of shahiim?
Definition of the shahiim are
- excess bodily weight
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides)
- make fat or plump
- having a relatively large diameter
- containing or composed of fat
- having an (over)abundance of flesh
- a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs
- excessively fat
What is the synonym of shahiim?
Synonym of word shahiim are موٹا, موٹا تازہ, ٹنکی, فربہ, جسیم, لحیم, شحیم, تیار, سنڈا, پیپا
What are the idioms related to shahiim?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shahiim.
- A fat lot
- Fat headed
- Fat hens are always ill layers
- Fat stock
- Laugh and grow fat