Magnitude meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Magnitude.
- (noun) : relative importance
- (noun) : a number assigned to the ratio of two quantities; two quantities are of the same order of magnitude if one is less than 10 times as large as the other; the number of magnitudes that the quantities differ is specified to within a power of 10
- (noun) : the property of relative size or extent (whether large or small)
More words related to the meanings of Magnitude
More words from Urdu related to Magnitude
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Magnitude meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فروغمول ٹھہراناپوری طاقت والابھروسہمنزلتگراں مقداریوجودوسعت یا کثرت احساسحشمتغیرتداد دہیخوراکامتیازرعایتدوسرے ملک سے لاناکلانشریف النفسیجو بات کہنا مَقصُود ہواحسان کرناٹھاٹ باٹاعترافآنکناطاقتیقین کرناپانیجاہ و جلالجِسامتڈلاآبعزت بخشناموٹائیکایازور طبیعتاہمیتتحکمبڑائلیاقتکو اتمفیضرتبہانجاممفہوممیلشان و شوکتآب و رنگمالیتبل بوتاپھیلاؤعزت کرناکرامت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Magnitude
What are the meanings of Magnitude in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Magnitude in Urdu are عظمت - azmat, مقدار - miqdaar, اہمیت - aehmiyat, قدر - qadr, ضخامت - zakhaamat, جسامت - jasaamat, کلانی - Kalani and بستار - Bistaar. To understand how would you translate the word Magnitude in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Magnitude or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Magnitude synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Magnitude. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Magnitude in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Magnitude in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Magnitude with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by magnitude?
Meanings of magnitude are عظمت - azmat, مقدار - miqdaar, اہمیت - aehmiyat, قدر - qadr, ضخامت - zakhaamat, جسامت - jasaamat, کلانی - Kalani and بستار - Bistaar
Whats the definition of magnitude?
Definition of the magnitude are
- relative importance
- a number assigned to the ratio of two quantities; two quantities are of the same order of magnitude if one is less than 10 times as large as the other; the number of magnitudes that the quantities differ is specified to within a power of 10
- the property of relative size or extent (whether large or small)
What is the synonym of magnitude?
Synonym of word magnitude are sublimity, qualms, worthiness, venerability, bibacity, honour, bigness, big, the sublime, valorizes
What are the idioms related to magnitude?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word magnitude.
- Much of a muchness
- Emerald type
- By the yard
- Enough and to spare
- Kitchen physic
What are the quotes with word magnitude?
Here are the quotes with the word magnitude in them
- We live in an age where anonymity is growing in magnitude like a bomb going off. — Jock Sturges
- For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us. — Richard H. Baker
- Government is either organized benevolence or organized madness its peculiar magnitude permits no shading. — John Updike
- Great minds are related to the brief span of time during which they live as great buildings are to a little square in which they stand: you cannot see them in all their magnitude because you are standing too close to them. — Arthur Schopenhauer