Mostly meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Mostly.
- (adverb) : usually; as a rule
- (adverb) : in large part; mainly or chiefly
My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that.
Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store - they're not the most thrifty thrift store - but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area.
More words related to the meanings of Mostly
More words from Urdu related to Mostly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mostly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
طبعاًتھوڑے تھوڑے وَقفے کے ساتھزیادہپھروافرماقبلبار بار آنے والامسلسلڈھیر سارےزیادہ مقدارپھیر پھیرمکتاحسب قاعدہباربارزیادہ تراوراکثرزیادتیبیشترلگا تارساعت بہ ساعتبہت آدمیغایت درجےعلی العمومبرابرعام طور پرغالباًادھکبہت کر کےادھکائیآیا جایا کرنااَکثَر اوقاتآٹھوں پہرجم غفیربہتاتعادتامداممُتعَدّداکثر کر کےجمعیتزیادہ مدت یا دیر تکبارہابسازبراکثَرخصوصاًکئافراطبہتیرابکثرت آنے والا ...
Idiom with the word Mostly in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mostly
What are the meanings of Mostly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mostly in Urdu are اکثر - aksar, بیش تر - beysh tar, بیشتر - Beshtar, عموماً - umuuman and زیادہ تر - ziyaadah tar. To understand how would you translate the word Mostly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mostly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mostly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mostly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mostly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mostly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mostly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mostly?
Meanings of mostly are اکثر - aksar, بیش تر - beysh tar, بیشتر - Beshtar, عموماً - umuuman and زیادہ تر - ziyaadah tar
Whats the definition of mostly?
Definition of the mostly are
- usually; as a rule
- in large part; mainly or chiefly
What is the synonym of mostly?
Synonym of word mostly are frequents, often, commonly, oftener, greater, usually, better, oftentimes, generally, most
What are the idioms with the word mostly?
Here are the idioms with the word mostly in them.
- Zeal is fit only for wise men but is found mostly in fools
What are the idioms related to mostly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mostly.
- Beauty and folly are often companion
- Confidence placed in another often compels confidence return
- Covetousness is generally incurable
- Farhooting never killed a bird
- Far shooting never killed a bird
What are the quotes with word mostly?
Here are the quotes with the word mostly in them
- My inspiration was my mom. She's a great cook, and she still cooks, and we still banter back and forth about cooking. Growing up in a mostly Portuguese community, food was important and the family table was extremely important. At a very young age I understood that. — Emeril Lagasse
- I would always encourage people of any age not to be so quick to follow other people's truths but to search and follow your own moral code and live by your own integrity, and mostly just be brave. — Jewel
- If we were to wipe out insects alone on this planet, the rest of life and humanity with it would mostly disappear from the land. Within a few months. — E.O.Wilson
- Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store - they're not the most thrifty thrift store - but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area. — Ezra Miller