Oftentimes meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Oftentimes.
- (adverb) : many times at short intervals
Women oftentimes are the ones making those economic decisions, sitting around the kitchen table and trying to figure out how to pay for rising gas prices or food prices or the health insurance costs. And I think that they see where they expect their leaders in Congress to also make those tough decisions.
More words related to the meanings of Oftentimes
More words from Urdu related to Oftentimes
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Oftentimes meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُکَرّراتفاقاًہر گھڑیبشیش کرکےاورپھیر پھیرزیادتیبہتربیش ترسننے جوگبہت آدمیاکثرغایت درجےآمد و رفت رکھنامُسَلسَلاگرگھنٹے کے حساب سےبڑی حد تکادھکعلی العمومادھکائیہمیشہبشیش کر کےغالباًجم غفیربہت کر کےبہتاتکثِير الوَقُوعتھوڑے تھوڑے وَقفے کے ساتھاحتمالجمعیتزیادہ مدت یا دیر تکعادتابسابڑھ کرمسلسلخصوصاًکئبارہاافراطبار بار آنے والاباربارقریب العقلبہتیرےنہایتبہتیرافراواںلگا تارکئ بارساعت بہ ساعت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Oftentimes
What are the meanings of Oftentimes in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Oftentimes in Urdu are اکثر - aksar, غالباً - ghaaliban, بیش تر - beysh tar and کئ بار - ka i baar. To understand how would you translate the word Oftentimes in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Oftentimes or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Oftentimes synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Oftentimes. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Oftentimes in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Oftentimes in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Oftentimes with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by oftentimes?
Meanings of oftentimes are اکثر - aksar, غالباً - ghaaliban, بیش تر - beysh tar and کئ بار - ka i baar
Whats the definition of oftentimes?
Definition of the oftentimes are
- many times at short intervals
What is the synonym of oftentimes?
Synonym of word oftentimes are oftentide, very likely, generally, verisimilarly, customarily, oftenest, most probably, commonly, frequents, probably
What are the idioms related to oftentimes?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word oftentimes.
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- If a man deceives me oncehame on him if twicehame on me
- Once a traitor always a traitor
What are the quotes with word oftentimes?
Here are the quotes with the word oftentimes in them
- When God speaks, oftentimes His voice will call for an act of courage on our part. — Charles Stanley
- My dad was a big believer in treating people well, oftentimes even when he himself wasn't well. — Neil Cavuto
- Women oftentimes are the ones making those economic decisions, sitting around the kitchen table and trying to figure out how to pay for rising gas prices or food prices or the health insurance costs. And I think that they see where they expect their leaders in Congress to also make those tough decisions. — Cathy McMorris
- I am but one member of a vast team made up of many organizations, officials, thousands of scientists, and millions of farmers - mostly small and humble - who for many years have been fighting a quiet, oftentimes losing war on the food production front. — Norman Borlaug