Supposition meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Supposition.
- (noun) : a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- (noun) : the cognitive process of supposing
- (noun) : a hypothesis that is taken for granted
Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.
More words related to the meanings of Supposition
More words from Urdu related to Supposition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Supposition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خیال دوڑانافیصلہنشان دہی کرنے والامشابہتاقدامحساببد زنینازتصورقانونعملانمان کرنارعونتعقل سلیمجانچناشبہ کرناموجودہگنتیواجبذمے داریفرض کرناکلیسائی قانون کے برعکسعہدہسمجھامکانناپناتخمینہ کرنالزومنشہخیال کرناتحدیدی تقاضااختیارمفروضہاسامیتنقیدقدمآنکنابےاعتباری کرنادر پیشجانچضرورذِمَہقیاس کرناقیاس کردہمحصولبصیرتآثارپڑتالاندازہضرورت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Supposition
What are the meanings of Supposition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Supposition in Urdu are قیاس - qiyaas, فرض - farz, گمان - gumaan, اندازہ - andaazah and مفروضہ - mafruuzah. To understand how would you translate the word Supposition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Supposition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Supposition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Supposition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Supposition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Supposition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Supposition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by supposition?
Meanings of supposition are قیاس - qiyaas, فرض - farz, گمان - gumaan, اندازہ - andaazah and مفروضہ - mafruuzah
Whats the definition of supposition?
Definition of the supposition are
- a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- the cognitive process of supposing
- a hypothesis that is taken for granted
What is the synonym of supposition?
Synonym of word supposition are measure, duty, surmise, estimate, presumptive, judgement, divine ordinance, probablity, conjecture, hypothesise
What are the idioms related to supposition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word supposition.
- You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you
- A fly on wheel
- Above beyond or
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- Do not believe any one about yourslef more than yourslef
What are the quotes with word supposition?
Here are the quotes with the word supposition in them
- There are few things that we so unwillingly give up, even in advanced age, as the supposition that we still have the power of ingratiating ourselves with the fair sex. — Samuel Johnson
- I am beginning to suspect all elaborate and special systems of education. They seem to me to be built up on the supposition that every child is a kind of idiot who must be taught to think. — Anne Sullivan
- Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle. — George Washington
- It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it. — George Washington