Incumbent meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Incumbent.
- (noun) : the official who holds an office
- (adjective satellite) : currently holding an office
- (adjective satellite) : lying or leaning on something else
- (adjective satellite) : necessary (for someone) as a duty or responsibility; morally binding
The great and important duty which is incumbent on Christians, is to guard against all appearance of evil to watch against the first risings in the heart to evil and to have a guard upon our actions, that they may not be sinful, or so much as seem to be so.
More words related to the meanings of Incumbent
More words from Urdu related to Incumbent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Incumbent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پوری طاقت والاکار منصبیاختیارضرورتجواب دہیگراںکلیسائی قانون کے برعکسحقاشد ضروریچھوٹا موٹا کامکشادہحیَّاتیقابلِ ادائيگیضروری چیزپائخانہسرکاریابتدائمقصدسچنیزہ بازی کرناواجب التعظیمجبریخاصکاربل بوتااٹلکار گزاریحاجتناگریزمحضقیاسحق پرستقدیمحجتیسختیزِندگی سے مُتعلِّقاصلیذمہ دارینفس الامریناگزیرموجودہبڑااصولمنصفلازمعدیلعتیقآئین سازمقدماساسی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Incumbent
What are the meanings of Incumbent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Incumbent in Urdu are لازم - laazim, فرض - farz, واجب - waajib, ضروری - zaruuri and عہدے دار - ohdey daar. To understand how would you translate the word Incumbent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Incumbent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Incumbent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Incumbent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Incumbent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Incumbent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Incumbent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by incumbent?
Meanings of incumbent are لازم - laazim, فرض - farz, واجب - waajib, ضروری - zaruuri and عہدے دار - ohdey daar
Whats the definition of incumbent?
Definition of the incumbent are
- the official who holds an office
- currently holding an office
- lying or leaning on something else
- necessary (for someone) as a duty or responsibility; morally binding
What is the synonym of incumbent?
Synonym of word incumbent are requisite, assuetudes, obliger, necessary, supposition, ordained, obligatory, intransitive, statute, indispensable
What are the idioms related to incumbent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word incumbent.
- Lie on upon
- When i did well i heard it never when i did ill i heard it ever
- He that is master must serve
- It is not fair to tell names
- Let not poverty part good company
What are the quotes with word incumbent?
Here are the quotes with the word incumbent in them
- Close elections tend to break toward the challenger because undecided voters - having held out so long against the incumbent - are by nature looking for change. — Ron Fournier
- It is incumbent upon each of us to improve spending and savings practices to ensure our own individual financial security and preserve the collective economic well-being of our great society. — Ron Lewis
- The great and important duty which is incumbent on Christians, is to guard against all appearance of evil to watch against the first risings in the heart to evil and to have a guard upon our actions, that they may not be sinful, or so much as seem to be so. — George Whitefield
- If I were running to be somebody, there are a lot of easier sombodies to be. After all, running against the incumbent governor of your own party in your home state is not the next logical step in a political life. — Marco Rubio