Vitally meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Vitally.
- (adverb) : to a vital degree
Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, 'This is the real me,' and when you have found that attitude, follow it.
A belief in God is vitally important, not just in show business, but stability in life. You know, to recognize deity is the most important thing that you can do. I mean, it comes to the Ten Commandments. They weren't ten suggestions. They were Ten Commandments.
More words related to the meanings of Vitally
More words from Urdu related to Vitally
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vitally meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فتنہ پردازعہدے داراہمشدیدمقدمدہشت انگیزانتہا پسندانہجائے ضرورتازہ دمبنیادشاقبد تمیزسنجیدہجلد بازصدرتکلیف دہقہریٹٹیطاقتوربُنیادی شےفرضزِندگی سے بھرپُورتراشنانہایت زبوںگھٹا دارغالبپرشوقگراںسخت گیرحجتیدم قوت بازونہایت ضروریانتہائدر کارپرتاثیرابتدائوحشیانہٹھوسبھاری بھرکمجوشیلامرکزینمایاںبنیادیلازم و ملزومطاقَتاصل نُکتہدشوارآخرکھودنابلوے کا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vitally
What are the meanings of Vitally in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vitally in Urdu are شدید - shadiid and ضروری - zaruuri. To understand how would you translate the word Vitally in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vitally or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vitally synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vitally. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vitally in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vitally in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vitally with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vitally?
Meanings of vitally are شدید - shadiid and ضروری - zaruuri
Whats the definition of vitally?
Definition of the vitally are
- to a vital degree
What is the synonym of vitally?
Synonym of word vitally are telling, indispensable, severe, rigourous, incumbent, overpowering, intense, constituent, outrageous, inclement
What are the idioms related to vitally?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vitally.
- A shooting pain
- Break one heart
- Break ones heart
- Man is to man either god or wolf
- Set one heart on set oneself to
What are the quotes with word vitally?
Here are the quotes with the word vitally in them
- Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, 'This is the real me,' and when you have found that attitude, follow it. — James Truslow Adams
- A belief in God is vitally important, not just in show business, but stability in life. You know, to recognize deity is the most important thing that you can do. I mean, it comes to the Ten Commandments. They weren't ten suggestions. They were Ten Commandments. — Donny Osmond
- Faith consists in being vitally concerned with that ultimate reality to which I give the symbolical name of God. Whoever reflects earnestly on the meaning of life is on the verge of an act of faith. — Paul Tillich
- The fact that political ideologies are tangible realities is not a proof of their vitally necessary character. The bubonic plague was an extraordinarily powerful social reality, but no one would have regarded it as vitally necessary. — Wilhelm Reich