Busraam - بسرام meanings in English
Busraam - بسرام Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Busraam - بسرام.
- (noun) : a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- (verb) : lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- (noun) : freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- (noun) : freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- (noun) : freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- (noun) : the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- (verb) : move gently or carefully
- (verb) : make easier
- (verb) : lessen the intensity of or calm
More words related to the meanings of Busraam - بسرام
More words from English related to Busraam - بسرام
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Busraam - بسرام meanings in English in English.
aggregateaggregate numberdynastyeaseengine entirefullygeneralginlivelongpiecelessteetotala good manyallcompleteeachgrossmorrowsumtomorrowtotaluniversesubtotaltotaledmorrowstomorrowstotalisedtotalizestotalledtotallingtotalstotienttottedyesterdaysblessednessfelicitationgladnessgladsomejoymirtheasement facilityhappinesssikhsikhsbreathingplaceenduranceimmobilitytarriancetenable ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Busraam - بسرام
What are the meanings of Busraam - بسرام in English?
Meanings of the word Busraam - بسرام in English are breathingplace and ease. To understand how would you translate the word Busraam - بسرام in English, you can take help from words closely related to Busraam - بسرام or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Busraam - بسرام synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Busraam - بسرام. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Busraam - بسرام in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Busraam - بسرام in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Busraam - بسرام with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بسرام?
Meanings of بسرام are breathingplace and ease
Whats the definition of بسرام?
Definition of the بسرام are
- a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- move gently or carefully
- make easier
- lessen the intensity of or calm
What is the synonym of بسرام?
Synonym of word بسرام are ٹھیرنے کا مکان, ٹھیراؤ, بسرام, رباؤ, کل, آنند, سکھ, قرار, آرام, آسائش
What are the idioms related to بسرام?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بسرام.
- Ease and honour are seldom bed fellows
- He that is angry is seldom at ease
- Occupational dis ease
- Think of ease but work on