taalluqaat - تعلقات meanings in English
taalluqaat - تعلقات Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word taalluqaat - تعلقات.
- (noun) : a channel for communication between groups
- (noun) : a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- (noun) : fastening firmly together
- (noun) : a close personal relationship that forms between people (as between husband and wife or parent and child)
- (noun) : (dentistry) a technique for repairing a tooth; resinous material is applied to the surface of the tooth where it adheres to the tooth's enamel
More words related to the meanings of taalluqaat - تعلقات
More words from English related to taalluqaat - تعلقات
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word taalluqaat - تعلقات meanings in English in English.
accidentagreementco operationconcurrenceconsensusconsentconsonanaceconcordcontingencyfortuitousnessfortuityliaisontemporizeventureaccordancecaduacchancecircumstancecoincidencecommunityhaphaphazardharmonymischanceopportunityunionagreeabilitycoincidingconcretionconcurrencyconsociatecoincidedconcussesconvenancecoincibencycoinheritancecoinitialcoinquinatecoinquinationcointenseaffiliationappertainconcerncontactrapportattachmentconnectionconnectednessconsiderationlink ...
Idioms with the word taalluqaat - تعلقات in it
What are the meanings of taalluqaat - تعلقات in English?
Meanings of the word taalluqaat - تعلقات in English are liaison, bonding and ties. To understand how would you translate the word taalluqaat - تعلقات in English, you can take help from words closely related to taalluqaat - تعلقات or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered taalluqaat - تعلقات synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word taalluqaat - تعلقات. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use taalluqaat - تعلقات in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say taalluqaat - تعلقات in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of taalluqaat - تعلقات with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تعلقات?
Meanings of تعلقات are liaison, bonding and ties
Whats the definition of تعلقات?
Definition of the تعلقات are
- a channel for communication between groups
- a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- fastening firmly together
- a close personal relationship that forms between people (as between husband and wife or parent and child)
- (dentistry) a technique for repairing a tooth; resinous material is applied to the surface of the tooth where it adheres to the tooth's enamel
What is the synonym of تعلقات?
Synonym of word تعلقات are اتفاق, تعلق, میل, دوستی, رابط, اٹ سٹ, آشنائی, رابطہ, آشنائ, تعلقات
What are the idioms with the word تعلقات?
Here are the idioms with the word تعلقات in them.
- Go in unto
- Hand and glove
- Keep fair with
- Red tape