تننا meanings in English
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word تننا.
- (noun) : the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- (noun) : headgear for a horse; includes a headstall and bit and reins to give the rider or driver control
- (verb) : respond to the reins, as of horses
- (verb) : put a bridle on
- (verb) : anger or take offense
- (verb) : swell from or as if from internal pressure
- (verb) : cause to expand as it by internal pressure
More words related to the meanings of تننا
More words from English related to تننا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word تننا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of تننا
What are the meanings of تننا in English?
Meanings of the word تننا in English are bridle and distend. To understand how would you translate the word تننا in English, you can take help from words closely related to تننا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered تننا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word تننا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use تننا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say تننا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of تننا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تننا?
Meanings of تننا are bridle and distend
Whats the definition of تننا?
Definition of the تننا are
- the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- headgear for a horse; includes a headstall and bit and reins to give the rider or driver control
- respond to the reins, as of horses
- put a bridle on
- anger or take offense
- swell from or as if from internal pressure
- cause to expand as it by internal pressure
What is the synonym of تننا?
Synonym of word تننا are اینٹھنا, اکڑنا, تننا, کھنچنا, انچنا, بل کرنا, لگام, عنان, باگ, جلو
What are the idioms related to تننا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word تننا.
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- A man without religion is like a horse without bridle
- Conscience places a bridle upon the tongue
- Prosperity lets go the bridle