roz marrah - روز مرہ meanings in English
roz marrah - روز مرہ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word roz marrah - روز مرہ.
- (adjective satellite) : lasting a very short time
- (noun) : anything short-lived, as an insect that lives only for a day in its winged form
- (noun) : a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
- (adjective satellite) : characteristic of informal spoken language or conversation
- (adverb) : for an indefinite number of successive days
More words related to the meanings of roz marrah - روز مرہ
More words from English related to roz marrah - روز مرہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word roz marrah - روز مرہ meanings in English in English.
affirmationdiscussion epigraphparlancecompositiondiscourseobjectionorationpoetryspeechconversationdialoguemayatalkingchatcolloquyconfabconfabulationinterlocutionpalaverparletalkcommunicatingcommunicationalcommunicativenesscommunicatorycommunisationcommunizespoken communicationchatoyancycommuningcommuningscommunisescommunizesconversedconversinginteractsconcussationcontactionconversationisminterworkingnegotiousnessdailyephemeraldissertationdialect idiomidiotismphraseologyexpression ...
Idioms with the word roz marrah - روز مرہ in it
What are the meanings of roz marrah - روز مرہ in English?
Meanings of the word roz marrah - روز مرہ in English are ephemeral, parlance, colloquial and day in day out. To understand how would you translate the word roz marrah - روز مرہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to roz marrah - روز مرہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered roz marrah - روز مرہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word roz marrah - روز مرہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use roz marrah - روز مرہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say roz marrah - روز مرہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of roz marrah - روز مرہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by روز مرہ?
Meanings of روز مرہ are ephemeral, parlance, colloquial and day in day out
Whats the definition of روز مرہ?
Definition of the روز مرہ are
- lasting a very short time
- anything short-lived, as an insect that lives only for a day in its winged form
- a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
- characteristic of informal spoken language or conversation
- for an indefinite number of successive days
What is the synonym of روز مرہ?
Synonym of word روز مرہ are دن بھر کا, فانی, یک روزہ, یومیہ, ایک دن کا, روز مرہ, وقتی, کلام, بات چیت, گُفتَگُو
What are the idioms with the word روز مرہ?
Here are the idioms with the word روز مرہ in them.
- A constant guest is never welcome
- A wonder lasts but nine days
- Alike every day makes a clout on sunday
- Christmas comes but once a year
- Constant dropping wears away the stone