سوگند - Saugand in English
سوگند - Saugand Definitions
Please find 4 English definitions related to the word سوگند - Saugand.
- Abjure - (verb) : formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
- Oath - (noun) : a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law); to lie under oath is to become subject to prosecution for perjury
- Sacrament - (noun) : a formal religious ceremony conferring a specific grace on those who receive it; the two Protestant ceremonies are baptism and the Lord's Supper; in the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church there are seven traditional rites accepted as instituted by Jesus: baptism and confirmation and Holy Eucharist and penance and holy orders and matrimony and extreme unction
- Vow - (verb) : dedicate to a deity by a vow
More words related to the meanings of سوگند - Saugand
More words from English related to سوگند - Saugand
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word سوگند - Saugand in English in English.
abjureacknowledgementaffirmationavowalcategoryconjurationdatedisallowdisclaim epochgainsaygenderimplorationmaximnegatenegativenilloathobstrictionomenpledgepresageshuntenettimevacancyvacuityvowacquiescenceadmissionageagreementbehestcantonconfessionconfute consentcontractcontradictdeclarationdeflectdenydeviatedictumdisavowdisowndogmaengagementepoqueera ...
Idioms related to the meaning of سوگند - Saugand
What are the meanings of سوگند - Saugand in English?
Meanings of the word سوگند - Saugand in English are abjure, oath, sacrament and vow. To understand how would you translate the word سوگند - Saugand in English, you can take help from words closely related to سوگند - Saugand or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered سوگند - Saugand synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word سوگند - Saugand. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use سوگند - Saugand in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say سوگند - Saugand in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of سوگند - Saugand with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by سوگند?
Meanings of سوگند are abjure, oath, sacrament and vow
What is the synonym of سوگند?
Synonym of word سوگند are سوگند, قسم, سوں یا کریا کھانا, توبہ کرنا, انکار کرنا, انحراف کرنا, الفاظ واپس لینا, حلف, سون, سپت
What are the idioms related to سوگند?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word سوگند.
- وعدہ کر کے ایفاء نہ کرنے کی نسبت وعدہ نہ کرنا بھلا
- ناجائز وعدہ کو پورا نہ کرنا ہی مناسب ہے
- حلف اٹھانا