شِدت meanings in English
شِدت meanings in English is stress شِدت in English. More meanings of شِدت, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word شِدت.
- (noun) : the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- (verb) : put stress on; utter with an accent
- (noun) : (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body
- (noun) : difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
- (noun) : (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- (verb) : test the limits of
More words from English related to شِدت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word شِدت meanings in English in English.
accentaccentuationcapabilitycompulsionemphasisenergyfaculty forceimpetuosityimpetuslustinessmainmightpeprampancystressvehemencevervvervevimassertionauthoritycoercioncogencyeffortexertioninertiainfluenceinsistenceinvigorationpersistencepossepowerpressureshovestrengththrustvigourzapzingeffetenessemphlysesemphlysisthrustingsthrustsstreoppressiontaxisconstraintgovernance ...
What are the meanings of شِدت in English?
Meanings of the word شِدت in English is stress. To understand how would you translate the word شِدت in English, you can take help from words closely related to شِدت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered شِدت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word شِدت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use شِدت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say شِدت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of شِدت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by شِدت?
Meaning of شِدت is stress
Whats the definition of شِدت?
Definition of the شِدت are
- the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- put stress on; utter with an accent
- (physics) force that produces strain on a physical body
- difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension
- (psychology) a state of mental or emotional strain or suspense
- test the limits of
What is the synonym of شِدت?
Synonym of word شِدت are زور, دباؤ, زور دینا, دباٴو, شِدت, زہنی دباٴو